Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i bought a warrior from a family friend for 300 bucks last year to help him out a bit. And it ran at the time but i didnt get around to riding it much. Fast forward to the present and i need to go through it some.
Things i know it needs.
1. Carb rebuilding
2. Battery
3. Tires all 4 ( rotten and wrong size ) probably get cheap Amazon rubber

4. Chain pulled and soaked in oil or just replaced.
5. A new seat or recovering of the current one.
6. Different primary sprocket current is an 11. ( probably to make up for the 26 inch balloons on the rear) but that isnt an immediate necessity.
7. Clutch cable is frozen
8. Muffler is swiss cheese also
9. Right axle has a slight wobble, but this thing isnt going to be used but maybe 100 miles a year at the most so not worried too much.

I did a tusk clutch and a statot in it last spring before i quit riding it and that is all good. As i can move the lever at the case still.
I have gotten stuff from Dkirk and Rocky mountain in the past, any recommendations from the forum? Bu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well as the phrase goes in my line of work "i have a grinder and welder i can make anything work".
But in all seriousness, i just need something i cant see through from top to bottom or left to right. Not really looking for performance upgrade just something to replace the ruined original.
I will get a picture of the quad later, and you will see why i dont want to put a whole lot of money into it. It is rideable and whatnot, but needs a bunch to look pretty. Lol

·
Super Moderator
8,646 Posts
Looks like a project! The manual and some patience will be your friend. They are dependable fun machines

Reactions: Aj350
1 - 6 of 6 Posts