Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well being that i am selling my white z i took the tires and rims off it and put it on my z. I went riding today and looked and at my rims to find that on the inside by the bead there is a dent in each one. Anyone else have this trouble with dougles rims? I am goign to pund them back out. Then get some tires for my beadlocks because there relly thick and i don't think they are going to bend to easy. Well heres the pics i think it looks better!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Looks awsome! Gotta love holeshots.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
its beautiful! :bk:

lol, looks awsome, nicest z i have ever seen!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
hey i havent had any problems with douglas rims but for a suzuki thats pretty nice

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
mxbro24 said:
hey i havent had any problems with douglas rims but for a suzuki thats pretty nice
what do you mean for a suzuki? suzuki makes some of the best looking quads out on the market, accually i think they are the only ones with some style sense, i mean honda look like giant bugs (the 450r and new 400ex) and the 300s look like they have down syndrome, with that big handlebar plastic, and yamahas are pure ugly, except for the rappy (and maybe the yfz, but not really)

wow, i am rambling on sooo much, im just gonna shut up for the night

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and yamahas are pure ugly, except for the rappy (and maybe the yfz, but not really)
Ahh na the grizzly's look good to. Thats one of the reason's i picked mine because it looks mean! Thanks glad you like my z some people think it's ugly. I am going to take the stock rims and fast trekkers and put back on it because i don't relly like the dougles rims but they do look great! Also i think i might add the +4 axle from my white z to this one!

·
Registered
322 Posts
bluegrizz said:
and yamahas are pure ugly, except for the rappy (and maybe the yfz, but not really)
dont be hating on the banshee's, some are fugly i must say, but the good looking ones are just friggin awesome. the look of a raptor amazed me at first, then it got old. the look of a banshee will always be a timeless. "pretty nice for a suzuki" they are a whole lot better looking than 300's, i mean why couldnt they give the front a little shape, and the handlebar mounted lights and plastics make it look ridiculously. but then again, why would they make a begginer quad look nice. that is a really nice Z ya got there!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
mxbro24 said:
Atleast it dosnt look like a powerwheels toy with plastic all over the bars and that ugly light...Nice Z, if I didn't have a 450 I would be ridding a Z right now. :tup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
douglas rims w/o beadlock or reinforced SUCK!! i rode around my yard and in the snow and i bent them soo bad thatthey leaked air instantly, stock rims are 200x better then douglas i even had .190 rims the strongest besides beadlocks or reinforced

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I like the looks of the Z, but I don't really like the lights, how they are above eachother. Just looks too...different to me. But that is a pretty nice Z :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
eastside400 said:
douglas rims w/o beadlock or reinforced SUCK!! i rode around my yard and in the snow and i bent them soo bad thatthey leaked air instantly, stock rims are 200x better then douglas i even had .190 rims the strongest besides beadlocks or reinforced
:bs: haha buddy you didnt have .190's, theres no possible way that just by riding around your yard they could leak air unless they were defective to begin with. i have douglas .190's front and back and i ride hardcore xc and have only seriously dented the rim to the point of leakin once

·
Registered
87 Posts
ill get pics to prove it, i did jump some times but nothing to make them dent as bad but all i know is ill buy stock rims before i buy .190's

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
very sweet :tup:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
blasterboy911 said:
eastside400 said:
:bs: haha buddy you didnt have .190's, theres no possible way that just by riding around your yard they could leak air unless they were defective to begin with. i have douglas .190's front and back and i ride hardcore xc and have only seriously dented the rim to the point of leakin once
Stock rims are much stronger than .190s because of the rolled edge. I wouldnt get douglas or itp rims unless they were reinforced or beadlocks or I rode the dunes.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
pretty nice z
i think the nicest one i ever seen was this one

but that bike has about 15k more into than blugrizz z.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Nice bluegrizz :tup: ,Z looks really good. Only thing that I don't really care for though is the Alba Graphics. I dunno, I think its the combination of me not liking flames on ATV's, or the huge ALBA part on the tank. Other than that though, that is really nice set up.

I used to have .190's on my Raptor and the rear wheels did get some flat spots from landing jumps(15 foot table tops). In my opion there only good for groomed trails, sand, or for what Im using them for now, snow.

P.S. 2MuchRoOst, that is one kick ass Z 400. I think I saw that before over at z400central.com.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Yea it was QOTM over at z400central.Also another z400 i like is WildRyders :tup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have seen nicer z's than that blue one. Just watch the QOTM's at z400central and you will know what i am talking about!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts