Look-back wheelie thing

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Tim-Z aint got nothin on Marty (Shift) :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
BADASS RIDIN DAY TODAY!! it was a hell of a time....today was the first day i tried that wheelie, tried it once, did it ok, tried it again, front end slammed down and threw my hip into the handle bars... :bk: then everyone was like..."you gotta try get a pic of it otherwise no one's gonna believe u!" so i did.. n there you go!

Tim n Bill....you got nothing on me!!!

me n jim were launchin those tables...i ended up crashin on the one pretty bad towards teh end of the day...my right ankle's twice the size of my left...but the quads alright...

the guy on the 450r was rippin around the track...we all think he owned it tho, he ended up breakin his axle on his shee when he got there so he busted out the 450r....

all n all it was a great day of ridin, cant wait to go back!

phil thanks again for takin us!

·
Registered
773 Posts
good day of ridin-

martys pic is unbelievable- it should be framed

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
lmao thanks phil n everyone else about the wheelie....it was originally jim's idea after watchin Tim on his Z but i guess he just couldnt quite get it right on the warrior so i tried n got it....jim was my inspiration throught the day i guess u could say...talked me into tryin everything i did...n i give him prop's for clearing that table first on the warrior!!!!!

ya warrior king i think everyone of us wish we could say that!

anyways...very fun day, cant wait to go back!

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice bikes

·
Registered
801 Posts
looks like you guys had fun. that wheelie is insane :scared:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
looks like a blast :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice pics what do all yopu guys think that wheelie trick is new its not it's been around for around 2months i would say. I never tryed it yet but i bet it is hard i would be scared off falling forward!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
we all know its not new Bluegrizz...but not everyone can do it..im sure they could if they tried...n yes i was afraid of fallin forward, the second time i did it, the front end slammed down with me still holding the bumper and all so i hit pretty hard but held as tight as i could to the bars so i didnt fall off...was gonna do it again today but its snowing...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts