Blue Traxx Forum banner

new pic from silver lake. 6-23-07. no 56k

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  wreckless123 
#1 ·
ok here are some pic from hefe and my ride yesterday. we both forgot our digital cameras so i bought a really crappy disposable. as you can see the lens was not aimed the same as the view finder.

hefe watching some pathetic jeeps try to climb tests hill

hefe jumping kinda

this was just supposed to be the quads, again crappy camera

at the drag strip, this was just after everyone decided to launch about 2 seconds before the flag was dropped, i on the other hand was still waiting and of course hefe didnt, so i had to sit out for a bit so i could cough up about 15 lbs of sand. oh and he was the third quad from the right.

hefe and i lined up

the only evidence we have of our racing is this pic, but if you ask hefe he never lost to me. oh and i am the one in front.

hefes makeshift tent

golikell and his brother, he somehow recognized hefes quad while we were out on the dunes. so we sat and bs'ed for a bit then he tried out my quad.

i just love my sticker, it came with the quad lol

finally this is hefe just about at the top of the hill going sideways and breaking the law!

it was a fun day of riding. oh and before hefe starts bashing my riding skills i will admit i had one hell of a problem stopping on the peaks of the sand dune, i always stopped just short with my fron tires hanging over and hefe kept havin to help pull it over.

See less See more
#2 ·
not bad pics for such a crappy Camera

so you pick out the one pic where I am slightly behind you in a drag race
(don't worry folks, I caught him, and won by VERY little)

and at least Phucker kept me entertained with his getting stuck every 5 minutes!

all in all it was a good time!
thanks to Phuck Phace for keepi9ng me awake all the way there and part way home

#4 ·
nice pics... i really like the tenth one, that machine you created pulls pretty good. thanks for the ride. been nice to ride hefe"s. we'll be up there all next week. we should get something together for labor day weekend. maybe set up a group thing for val dulakes campground. they let get pretty loose over there.
my brother has never ridden before, says he"s gonna sell off his "fast and furious" ride and invest in a honda....whoops, just kidden. the boy likes blue.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.