Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the best around?

i was thinkin dg, ac, you know.

the dg pro pegs look nice with the curved up pegs.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I've got experience with ac, dg, and graydon.

Graydon makes some pretty good stuff, but each application is different. Some bikes get a good set, some bikes didnt get the R&D.

DG has worked very well for me for a long time. Alloy and fat bar series are the way to go.

AC has been difficult at best. Too much modification and fabrication to get these things to fit. Had issues on a few different quads.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
every one around hear runs dg alloys, i have them as well...just cause i gut em from Big K for cheep though lol

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
AC all the way for me yes there is a little messing around to get them fit good well the nerfs the bumper and stuff like the grab bar went on smoothley

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
AC's look good, Tusk has a pair for $100 that look awsome.

·
Registered
427 Posts
im not worried about the fit for AC....i mean alittle bit here and there isnt that big a deal....AC is alittle less nurf...i for one think it looks better...with the angle in stead of the 90 degree angle on the dg...idk..it just looks better to me...although i wish it had more behind the peg because it kinda leaves an empty area... http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=26655&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=840 weed smokin warrior's black warrior is sick...it has some good shots of the ac nurf ..and FMF warrior has some good shots of the dg :nod:

·
Registered
466 Posts
iff your nerfs are too wide why is that a bad thing it will protectyour foot more? :wtf:

·
Registered
466 Posts
okay i understand the trees but there meant to hit ohter bikes rather then them hiting the gap so a few inch isnt goin to do much, and having the other quad hith the nurf first instead of a wheel or tyre is a good thing isnt it.

and that must be a very tight gap between the trees?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts