Blue Traxx Forum banner

nerf bars?

9K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  diggerzmound 
#1 ·
hey do you guys know if other kinds of nerf bars wil fit on a warrior?? like banshee, raptor, yfz450? cause i saw a yfz 450 and he said he had 250r nerfs on it? so if you guys know let me know! and if anybody wants to sell some raptor 350 footpegs im in need of some!!!

#2 ·
I have a set of Raptor 350 foot pegs. I was hoping to get like $35 shipped.

#4 ·
If someone wants to find out I will sell them with a guarntee to take them back minus shipping if they don't fit.

#5 ·
hey ill take those foot pegs then. let me talk to my parents and get some money and ill try them out and im pretty positive that they will work but ya ill take them! mine are all screwed up from hitting a stump :lol:

#6 ·
Hahaha, sorry for hitting that stump, mike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Raptor 350 foot pegs are the same as the ones off of a Raptor 660 :tup: :tup:

#8 ·
paypal is lonnie1977@yahoo.com or shoot me an email and I'll give ya my adress for a money order.

#10 ·
/\ is right. They are teh same as the ones on the YFZ but have the mounts for the shifter and brake on the warrior/raptor.

#12 ·
xrxmxcx said:
Raptor_16 said:
Hahaha, sorry for hitting that stump, mike. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Raptor 350 foot pegs are the same as the ones off of a Raptor 660 :tup: :tup:

uhhhh, i heard there the same as the yfz pegs,not the raptor 660's
Ya, thats what I meant, becuase I was reading that in my ATV sport magazine.

#14 ·
Warrior King said:
Ausie warior said:
banshee nurfs fit warriors but only normal ones not pro pegs.

tim :tup:
yah i was pritty shure Slithers had banshee nerfs on his warrior or warrior nerfs on his banshee...but didnt want to say because i wasent 100%
EXCEPT AC as far as I know the mounting brackets in the front wont be the same.

#15 ·
ac nerfs off a banshee will not fit ona warrior. im in the process of tryin to combine some banshee/warrior parts....and my ac nerfs dont fit. the holes on the footpegs line up...but in the front the mount is totally different...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.