Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone heard of or have tusk comp series nerf bars
i know you get what you pay for what do you think

·
Registered
728 Posts
I've seen pictures of them, and they do look alright, but I'd just pay a little more and get AC's or DG's or something.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I bought the Tusk brand from rockymountain. I am completely satisfied. They bolted right up, no bending or drilling. Nice polished finish, were strong enough to hold my 220 lbs as a test, and they look nice too.

Unless you like having the "cool" brand name, they seem to be a good product. Safety is the name of the game, cause you cant ride if you get sucked off the bike. Good product for the $108.00 I spent to have delivered to my door.

On the other hand the instructions did have chinese of some type of oriental writing on them, so you may decide to purchase others based on made in USA. Which I would not blame anyone for.

·
Registered
525 Posts
i had to drill my tusk nerfs out but that was because of the offset of my roll foot pegs. They are great nerfs. Very light and don't mount to your motor mount, which was an idea i never liked. I was really satisfied with them also.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I sell atv parts and have directed people to the Tusk items. I even run them on my quads. LOL its just too good of a product for the price.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
if you trust the quality of the product and like the way it looks go for it :tup:

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I've been looking at the Tusk nerfs too.
Do they look the same as the pics in the Rocky Mountain catalog?
Anybody have any pics?

Also where do they mount at the front if they don't mount to the motor mount? (I never liked that idea either).

·
Registered
214 Posts
They mount to the lower motor mount on the frame, not on the motor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts