Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else here HATE needles?

i cant stand getting shots.
I can get like flu shots...like ya know jab in the arm, squirt the shit in, then pull it out.
But i cant get blood taken.

My god, the thought of having a freaking tube in my arm with all my fluids comming out for 1 min or more i cant stand.

I recentlly had to get blood tests done...on the 4th little bottle i started to get light headed...as soon as she was done and asked if i was ok....BAM i passed out :oops:

any one else pass out getting blood taken...comon make me feel better :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
hell yeah man, im the same way, it feels like im gonna puch the doctor out if he try to stick anything in my arm..

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yea needles suck. Some girl in my school passed out cause they took a lot out and she was really small. The limit was like 100lbs. or something like that and she was a little over.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Good thing you're not diabetic then. I have to take 2 needles every day......been doing it since I was 16, and now I'm 30. You could say I'm turning into a human pincushion. :lmao:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

I feel you empty-wallet, ii fu(king hate needles. lol Im 15yrs old and never had blood taken from me yet, nor do I intend to. I can watch myself bleed and all w/o a problem but just the thought of watching my blood thru a tube and into a little jar :tdown: lol i feel light headed just talking about it! :oops: :lol:

·
Registered
801 Posts
i HATE needles :s96:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
i was at the doctor and there was this girl in the waiting room who had to get a tenist shot..she wa slike 14, she was laughing and tellin jokes...then the lady call her in and 5 minutes later i hear.....AHHHHHHHHHHH..like screaming and crying so loud the doctors wer elike calm down, i was laughing so hard
Tetnist shots don't hurt at all, but they hurt like hell afterward because of the muscle they stab through. Needles don't bother me a bit. I've had a few stitches before (like 20) and the novacaine never bothers me.

·
Registered
864 Posts
i almost piss myself when they walk in with the needles......also its sick when some freek kid at school takes a sewing needle about 2 inches long and puts it in his leg makes me wonna hurl

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
bens250ex said:
i almost piss myself when they walk in with the needles......also its sick when some freek kid at school takes a sewing needle about 2 inches long and puts it in his leg makes me wonna hurl
:lmao: :lol:

·
Registered
201 Posts
im not afraid of them any more you guys need to take them like a man

·
Registered
260 Posts
Im like a test dummy being in the Air Force i think i have been shot up with everything they have created so far

·
Registered
148 Posts
Crazed said:
the novacaine never bothers me.
wow thats scary well i had a wort on my thumb and my dads gf is a nurse so u know she has all these needles and stuff and she hot me wut with novacaine right near the wort and damn that stuff stings like hell and then she brought out this thing that gets really freaking hot and she burned the wort right off and it still hurt as she was doing.

but the worst was when i went over her house for my back when i got run over by my fourwheeler and she had all this stuff and as she was putting idedine and some of this other stuff on there it burned so badly

·
Registered
726 Posts
i had it done today and tomorrow i am having the bone and cartalage chiseled at to make my nose streight
i hate needles to but they dont make me pass out

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
OMG I HATE needles! Due to medical problems, I'm constantly getting things injected in me or getting blood taken. I almost pass out every time. I have to go tomorrow for a big test where they have to inject a LOT of stuff into me. I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it :(

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
man i think i would rather have them slit my wrist, take the vein, pour the blood into a cup then sew me back up....thats how much i hate needles.

Blood does not bother me. I had 2 broken arms, a broken leg, stiches in 5 diff places on my face, and ran into a metal fence with blood EVERYWHERE and needed stiches...never got light headed from that but needles scare the shit outta me.

Whenever anyone talks about them my arm starts to hurt.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
lol u got a complex over needles? :lol: thats funny. im just giving u a hard time lol. They are not that big a deal with me. I give blood at my school voluntarily a lot and yea it is a big needle but it dont hurt really.

Suck it up son ! lol j/p :tup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts