Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to break down and buy some new shocks for the yfz, i have +2 std. travel a-arms and i race MX, let me know what you think i should get.

·
Registered
307 Posts
What about Works shocks? I've heard that their "new" technicallly advanced use of ball bearing/valve metering is supposed to be years ahead of the standard shim type systems used by Axis, Elka, Pep and alike.

Anyone else have any good info?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i bought some PEP zps 8 click ressies and a rebiult rear today, i will post some pics when they come in, lata Joel

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
yfzracer87 said:
well i bought some PEP zps 8 click ressies and a rebiult rear today, i will post some pics when they come in, lata Joel
Make sure you tell us what day you recieve them so we can tell how long it takes to get them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i bought them used so they should be here on tuesday the 30th he said he would ship them out on friday the 26th because on the holiday.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
yfzracer87 said:
i bought them used so they should be here on tuesday the 30th he said he would ship them out on friday the 26th because on the holiday.
I wonder how Wayne of PEP feels about revalving shocks purchased second hand. I wonder what the wait time is for that.

·
Registered
206 Posts
why would the advertise the black widow shocks if there not available yet?? anyway i would go with elka shocks, they are a great shock and you will have them in around 2 weeks! :hey:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts