Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i need help big time i found a video of one of my races on the net and i downloaded it onto my computer so that i can play it with my windows media player program, anywyas i went to copy it to a dvd rw and it said please insert a cd r or cdrw does that mean my computer cannot burn onto dvd rw's or dvd r's if so can some body here help me by using there computer to burn this movie onto a cd or dvd or whatever you call it so i can play it in my dvd player please some body help me

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
If you don't have a dvd burner, which is different from a cd burner, you can't burn it. What format is the movie in?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm thats a good question crzed i'll check that out right now

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
crazed i think the format is wmv does that make any sense to you
since i don;t have a dvd burner do you have one and if you do can i get you tocopy it for me and send it to me and i will pay you for the time it takes you to do this for me

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can somebody here help me please

·
Registered
73 Posts
i can do it :tup: :tup: :tup: i download movies ( huevos movies)to my computer all the time and then burn them in to a cd :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey raptor guy if i give you the website to download it form do you think you can download it copy it to a cd or dvd or whatever t akes to play on a dvd player and send it to me how mush do you think it will cost thanks also if you can do it

the website is
www.predatex.com
go to enter its a french website btw lol and dowlaod the movie called predatex 7 if you can do it i will be very grate ful thnaks man

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup thats the onl video i would want from that site unless you can download like huevos 5 or something i dunno

·
8,530 Posts
The video has to be less then 80 minutes to fit on one CD..

Then use Nero, or other burning program to make a Video CD. Video CD's are read by most newer DVD players.. Video CD's are burned in the MPEG format..

If you made the video with Windows Movie Maker, chances are it is a .wmv. Wmv videos are protected and they are a little reluctant to be converted, Nero will not do it, but you can find software to do so. So if it is a .wmv you will have to convert it to .avi or Mpeg, and then burn it to video CD with your burning software..

·
Registered
947 Posts
Technically, you don't NEED a DVD burner to burn a "DVD". You can use your CD burner to burn a VCD, which works on most DVD players. But if you're looking to burn it to a DVD, then yes, you do need a DVD burner.

Nero is the best, BTW.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alright i looked thru my comuter and i found out that i do have a nero program for burning but i don't have a clue in hell on how to make it wokr or whats buttons to push

·
Registered
778 Posts
raptor guy said:
i can do it :tup: :tup: :tup: i download movies ( huevos movies)to my computer all the time and then burn them in to a cd :tup: :tup:
sorry to cut into your thread but
what site lets you download huevos?
And do you know any software that will alow to to get around protected discs...I would like to be able to make copies, my kids are always scratchin' up their dvds :bk: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
73 Posts
NickyPap said:
raptor guy said:
sorry to cut into your thread but
what site lets you download huevos?
And do you know any software that will alow to to get around protected discs...I would like to be able to make copies, my kids are always scratchin' up their dvds :bk: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
oh its a file sharing site ( you need to share) its called dc++ you can get it at downloads.com and search for dc++ but its going to be hard to get the huevos movies so far i've only found huevos 3 and 4 nothing else in there they have music,new movies,XXX movies :tup: :)) ,and other stuff

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
raptor guy just wondeinrg if you downloaded that movie how much do you want for putting it on a disk and sending it to me

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok thanks raptor guy just name a price then and i will try to get the cash sent out soon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts