Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off, thank you to anyone trying to help. I have searched everywhere and cannot find anyone with a problem like mine. I bought a 87 Warrior with a burnt out clutch. I put in a new Tusk clutch, springs & oil filter and I used Valvoline 20w50 super wet clutch oil. Now it will ride great with no problems in every gear except 3rd. Reverse works fine too. When I put it in 3rd, it will pop in and out of gear. If im easy on it, it will only do this every 3-5 seconds but if I get on it, it happens constantly. I was told its rare for a warrior to have trans problems but is my trans slipping or could it be the shift fork or am I missing something??:shrug:

·
Super Moderator
8,537 Posts
Probably a bent shift fork, have to split the cases.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1st off, thank you to anyone trying to help. I have searched everywhere and cannot find anyone with a problem like mine. I bought a 87 Warrior with a burnt out clutch. I put in a new Tusk clutch, springs & oil filter and I used Valvoline 20w50 super wet clutch oil. Now it will ride great with no problems in every gear except 3rd. Reverse works fine too. When I put it in 3rd, it will pop in and out of gear. If im easy on it, it will only do this every 3-5 seconds but if I get on it, it happens constantly. I was told its rare for a warrior to have trans problems but is my trans slipping or could it be the shift fork or am I missing something??🤷
Did you ever find out the problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts