Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys, I just got NFS and its awsome, but theres 1 problem I can't find the body shops and the tint shop..I went to the world map and all it shows it the garage, performance shop and car lots, How do I find the body shops..

thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I dont even have the game, but my friend was telling me about it and i guess that you have to drive around and look for them, he said that there is bright lights and stuff and that you cant miss them, bright colors like blue, red and stuff like that, hope i helped ya :shrug: :tup:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Drive around and look for them, then they will be on the map and you can turn your GPS on to find them. You may not be able to get tint and graphics for awhile until you unlock more.

Great game :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I unlocked the tint and the graphics, but I want to find the body shop so I can fix my car up and go to the photoshoot for the dvd.

I got the eldebrock sponcer.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
well iam at 35% in the game. its a great game. the way to find the shops is to drive around and look for the bright lights while your driving.also when you get the message it will sometimes tell you where its near like jackson hights or something like that.
Right now i have the Si with 392hp. Also i have the Mustang and the tiborun

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
2MuChRoOsT said:
well iam at 35% in the game. its a great game. the way to find the shops is to drive around and look for the bright lights while your driving.also when you get the message it will sometimes tell you where its near like jackson hights or something like that.
Right now i have the Si with 392hp. Also i have the Mustang and the tiborun
You unlocked the mustang already? I thought you had to be almost done with the game to get it? Dang i need to check the car lot because i keep getting messages saying new shit has arrived.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
yea i got the mustang. these are the cars i unlocked
2003 Acura RSX Type S,2004 Audi A3,2004 Audi TT,2005 Ford Mustang GT,2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT ,2004 Infiniti G35,2002 Lexus iS300,1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT,1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX,2003 Nissan 350Z,2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V ,1998 Toyota Supra,2003 Volkswagen Golf GTI,2003 Toyota Celica GT-S

Kinda Sucks they forgot some important cars like the Acura Integra Type R, Srt-4,300zx,HatchBack(Crx-Bubble) :bummer:

O well Number 3 will own both of them. But if you really want cars get Gt4 when it comes out

·
Registered
611 Posts
i am 30% done, uh look at the like yellow signs that youd normally see on the street and there will be a color and a shape and a arrow, look at which way the colored arrow you want's direction is and follow it

personlly i think the game is pretty much NFSU 1 with a couple new cars and tracks, i wish i would have boughten a differnt game

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
anyone know what % you get the skyline? . . and another question , if any of you got it at best buy and saw like mini magazines sitting next to the games , inside it said theres a cheat for best buys own secret muscle car , i did the cheat but it didnt work .. anyone seen it?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
yea jus drive around lookin for bright lights...

then it will appear on ur world map :tup:

·
Registered
83 Posts
the skyline blows and so deos the sti, you can only mod them to level 2 when all the other cars u can mod to level 3 :wtf: its so gay. but in the customize mod in the main menu u can mod the skyline and sti to level 3 :wtf: I think thats pretty gay. You have to find the shops also whenever a new area opens new shops open up and u get a lil more parts. Im like 80% done

·
Registered
586 Posts
ya i got the mustang too and i have 2 drags that i cant beat i also ahve a supra,civic, and 3000gt .. the mustang is fastest but the hanelding isnt the greatest(ran outta money) and the supra is a lil slow... i always blow the ehigne cuz the track is so big and i over rev it in 6th .. but any advice? should i wait a lil bit to unlike more stuff ... and ill try and get my perfect shifts in .. but ya jus look around for like blue light and colored light and theres the shops next to em ... :tup:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I Think My Civics the fastest out of my cars.. I ran a 8.99 with it in the 1/4. and its not fully moded :tup:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
when you go to test and tune and do the drag part on the screen to the upper right it tells you your quater mile time. It shows up 3/4 of the track.

Mike

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I just got the Hot 4 cover opportunity, it says head down to the star on your map, but theres not one. I've checked all my maps, :wtf:

·
Registered
586 Posts
blasterboy88 said:
I just got the Hot 4 cover opportunity, it says head down to the star on your map, but theres not one. I've checked all my maps, :wtf:
^ u might have to make like a 5-6 star car or sumthing then it will pop up but i dunno , ya i hate those i get lost half the time ...

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
lol i usually get lost , but then i realized if you hit left on the D-pad , to go to your map . . just follow those streets carefully :oops:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts