Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a banshee with t5s toomey 2-1 and jets the basics i mostly ride dunes hill shooting as you can imagin i get smoked by just about all the shees i want to have a little more power i was thinking port job and noss head but what would you suggest and i know i need haulers cause i got beat by a bone stock shee with haulers that one was obivous though what could i do to make here go better :wtf:

·
Administrator
19,169 Posts
How much money do you have? :)

Sounds like you're on the right track though...I would go with porting next, and then a head. You can also advance your timing. :tup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i'm only 14 so i can still ask for stuff for cristmas hell ya so however much my perents want to spend i would say they would give me a port job but if i'm lucky i might get a cool head

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
haha being skinny does have one advantage, otherwise it sounds like you pretty much know what you want to do

·
Registered
134 Posts
You would be happy with the boost from a timing plate. I gained 4 bike lengths in a drag by bumping my timing to +3. I have seen then on ebay for as little as 40-45 bones :nod:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
parksie said:
You would be happy with the boost from a timing plate. I gained 4 bike lengths in a drag by bumping my timing to +3. I have seen then on ebay for as little as 40-45 bones :nod:
Same here, my quad jumped so much more when i advanced mine to +4.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I started at +3 but now I am at +4 but havent got to compare it to any thing yet. I also got my mx porting and carbs so I will not know how much I gained from it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts