Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got my warrior about 2-3 weeks ago and havent even had it home yet so i havent had time to take pics of it but i finally got some new pics of it with my new 6 pack rack to!! :hey: i was just going to see what everybody thinks and what else in mods i should do to it. :shrug: so tell me what you think and if you like my new 6 pack rack :hey: lol

:hey: :nod:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
p8nt said:
nice dude..

r u gonna still keep ur other warrior?
Hey thanks and ummm what other warrior? :wtf: lol this is my only one.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK well my dg v pro is going to be on its way soon so ill have that and yes it is tillted cause it has almost flat tires both on that side, but im getting new ITP baja rims with R/A shredders on them soon so oh well :shrug:

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
What happened to that stuff in your sig? Like the a-arms, axle, and Works? They look stock to me.

Still looks nice,.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL me either the +2 a arms are still on there and the +4 lonestar axle you just cant tell but if you look at a stock warrior and then you look at mine you can tell a pretty big dif.

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice :nod:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
raptor_boy580 said:
LOL me either the +2 a arms are still on there and the +4 lonestar axle you just cant tell but if you look at a stock warrior and then you look at mine you can tell a pretty big dif.
thats y i thought it was a dif quad from ur sig.. the mods didnt seem to match up

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh..... its all good!! :cool: :) :tup:

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Looks sweet :tup:

·
Registered
205 Posts

very nice..
but that back shock looks likes its leaning to the left.. or is just me :wtf:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
no its leanin pretty badly, other than that sweet :tup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
its about time you got that thing on here and nice 6-pack rack mike :tup:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
:roll: He said it was leaning cause the tires were flat on that side. Nice rack. :hey: :lol:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts