Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seem like it took forever. We ordered it Oct 3rd sight unseen and it got here on thursday. It is a 30ft wolfpack made by forrest river.

We had to go and rip out a wall that they have to put in that seperates the cargo area from the kitchen due to CSA approval needed to sell in Canada :re I wish I had brought my camera when we had it in the shop with the awning set up, I almost wanted to spend the night :lol

The cargo area is a little tight with 2-50 inch quads and 2 dirtbikes while allowing a walkway to get to the drop down bed at the back. My quad is currently appart on a pallet so, we didin't get a chance to install the wheel chocks for the bikes. I want to make sure everything fits perfectly before we drill holes in the floor. It has a full size shower/bath tub which is soooo nice along with the toilet. If you go to the races, you know the dreaded porta potty's when its 80+ degrees :barf: . Both beds are queen size and heated as well as the dinette and couch both fold into twins. It has a surround stereo and TV with Satellite and internet hookups. It has a nice checkerboard awning that will cover all the bikes/quads nicely. At the back there is a roll down screen door, a Rv-que (bar-BQ) that mounts on the outside with a quick connect, an outdoor sprayer. I am sure I am forgetting a bunch of stuff, but I can't wait for our trip to try it out as it is colder than hell right now here.

We shopped around alot and this one was very reasonable with alot of features that are extra. I just wish there was a little more storage space or a closet. Otherwise I am very happy with it so far.
Now for the million pics

This was the trailer we traded in: a 20 ft cargo that we had set up for racing.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Damn that looks nice! Its like a little mini house :lol: Where exactly do you keep the bikes at? Do you just fold up the chairs and put them in there?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
wow.. and i like my camper that thing is mint, i use a minivan for my yamahauler but it blew a hea gasket :bk:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys,
Ya the Dinette and couch fold down flat and then up against the wall. So the Cargo area goes right up to the wall by the stove, if you look close you can see the tie down hooks in the floor. The drop down bed is in the up position, but the bikes fit at the back with the bed completely down which is nice since I cant fit the 2 quads side by side.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Yeah thats nicee. Looks huge inside. My dad jus gave me the enclosed trailer but I gotta wait till we unload all the household crap out of it. Nice tool set goin in there for christmas too hopefully. And then a quad next year sometime. But yea nice trailer, good luck with it. :tup:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
That's very nice, you'll be as comfortable as a bug in a rug. If I had something that nice, I don't think my wife and kids would ever find me. :lol:

I just bought a 7x16 enclosed trailer to turn into a weekend toyhauler. I like what you did with your enclosed trailer before you graduated to the big rig. I'm going to do something similar but with a pull out couch and a shower/toilet enclosure from a boat.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
vveerryy ccooll :tup:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Veryyyyyy nice how much $$$ tho weve been looking at trailers b/c we will be travling alot to all the nationals and need a ride

·
Registered
801 Posts
that looks awsoem

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
raptorgirl said:
We had to go and rip out a wall that they have to put in that seperates the cargo area from the kitchen due to CSA approval needed to sell in Canada
This part I didn't quite understand. Could you explain that for the slow-minded (hey it's still early) guy in Iowa? I like your rig a lot... heck I liked your trade-in! I'm in the early stages of wishing for a toy hauler myself but that will be a minimum 12-18 months realistically.

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
trinity727raptor said:
Veryyyyyy nice how much $$$ tho weve been looking at trailers b/c we will be travling alot to all the nationals and need a ride
I've seen toy haulers go as cheap as $13K (new) but it all depends on the features you want to pay for. The $13K one didn't have heated beds and I'm not even sure about a furnace - but it had everything else you'd want. I've made a nasty habit of stopping by the RV place when I drive by.... toy haulers are rapidly gaining popularity and they always seem to have a new model around. EBAY search "toy hauler" you can always find new & used to look at there.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Very nice looking. :tup: I would love to have one but honestly I would run everyone off the road trying to pull it along. Heck I struggle with a 6 x 10 trailer. :oops:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
montycarlo said:
raptorgirl said:
We had to go and rip out a wall that they have to put in that seperates the cargo area from the kitchen due to CSA approval needed to sell in Canada
This part I didn't quite understand. Could you explain that for the slow-minded (hey it's still early) guy in Iowa? I like your rig a lot... heck I liked your trade-in! I'm in the early stages of wishing for a toy hauler myself but that will be a minimum 12-18 months realistically.
In Canada the cargo area has to be seperate from the living quarters due to gas fumes, etc... :roll: so right by the tv, there was a wall that went completely across with a vapor barrier and a small man door simular to the outside entry door. I regret not taking a picture, but oh well. I had asked them to make it easy to take out, but they didn't :s96: so there are a couple of screw holes in the floor, I dunno what to do with, and I was also hoping to have no wall at all on the right (couch side), but they wired in the light panel from the roof 12" out and we didn't have much choice. We are definately wood workingly challenged, so it took us all day to get it decent and not hack into the floor or ceiling.

Our other trailer was great and had we only had one or 2 bikes/quads, it would have been ideal to set up a small washroom and something more permanent than air mattresses on the floor, but we have too many.

We are going to California and Tex in Feb for a month... so it will be nice to have the fridge/stove and bathroom as well as not having to unload to sleep in there on the way down. :nod:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey what's that White crap all over the ground in the first few pictures .. looks like somone blow'd a bunch of styrEFoam aroun' the place.. i'd sure be mad if i had to clean that up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts