Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eh, my friend wanted me to join the site, and i couldn't think of a name and he said"they hate hondas, so just use this" so i did.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
HONDA KILLER said:
they hate hondas

:lmao: :lmao:
nice assumption. we dont "hate" a certain brand. we just dont care for "certain" owners that are cocky. :tup:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no i am keepin her for a looooooong time. i am gunna turn her into a beast.

and i got it from my brothers friend :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
electricstart said:
Goodluck with your new atv,We do not hate Honda's. We just like Yamaha alittle more.Because they are faster.
nice way of putting it :lol: looks nice now you need to start buying the aftermarket stuff :hey:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
haha, yah no one hear i dont htink hates honda's its just where al yamaha riders, and a lot of the time yamaha seems to come up the winner like yfz vs 450r.

but i would take a 400ex over my warrior, and i would take a 350 founda fourtrazz over any yamaha midsize 4x4

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like the whole four wheeler thing better. but i plan on buying lots of aftermarket stuff, just have to get it by the parents before i can do anything like that

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey i have a 400 2 but i have the 05 ( it looks better :lol: )
hey i'm inetrested in buying your bumper :hey: i can trade you my stock one + some cash :hey:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no thanks, plus i already have the stocker. just buy a new one, its an ac mud screen bumper

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
raptor guy said:
i know that i just want to buy a used one because they are cheaper :nod:
Ebay my friend...ebay

Nice 400 man, I wish I could find a good deal on something like that around here

·
Registered
73 Posts
i cant because i'm just 17 :roll:
can i use your user name from ebay??????????? :hey: :hey: :hey:
i'm just going to give some offers nothing else so what do you say can i use yours ?????????or anybodys?????? i need a used ac bumper!!!! :(

please

:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts