Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jerk:

Oh by the way what is signiture? If you are going to come on here and post like a stupid idiot, maybe you should learn to spell first. The correct spelling is signAture.

·
Registered
592 Posts
bansheeracer18 said:
So u retarteid 4-pokers im pulling 52hp on my trx 250r and 74hp on my shee thats more then u little bitches can make on your pooping gay 450's and craptors, cannonfale, ex quads your all can kiss my pooping ass bitches grow some ball's u little pussys and get 2-stroke :hey: :evil:
And I don't have to rebuild mine as much as you! BTW, 52hp and 74hp won't do crap for you in the woods ~ nor on the track.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ritthjp said:
bansheeracer18 said:
So u retarteid 4-pokers im pulling 52hp on my trx 250r and 74hp on my shee thats more then u little bitches can make on your pooping gay 450's and craptors, cannonfale, ex quads your all can kiss my pooping ass bitches grow some ball's u little pussys and get 2-stroke :hey: :evil:
And I don't have to rebuild mine as much as you! BTW, 52hp and 74hp won't do crap for you in the woods ~ nor on the track.
rebuild yours?? are you on crack? If you "freshen" a two stroke every couple years it will far out last a 4 joke if you dont "rebuild" it everynow and then. a rebuild on a 4 stroke costs between 3 and 5 times as much as on a 2 stroke so I can "freshen" my 2 stroke for 6-10 years before I will have as much money into it as you will have in your 4 stroke after just one rebiuld. and I can do little things here and there for next to nothing to produce more and more power out of my 2 stroke. Wait till your 4 poke drops a valve or breaks a spring in that pussy ass motor and see how much you are paying for all those extra components that 4 strokes have and 2 strokes dont need. Like valves,cam,springs, etc, etc, etc. Face it the epa put the pressure on the manufacturers to stop making 2 strokes so they saw how good push lawnmowers run and started copying their design and putting 4 joke motors in quads just to satisfy the demand for atv's and to make themselves some money. The fact is that they tell the pubilc what they want you to believe (via dirtwheels and other useless tiolet paper magazines) and you believe it and buy a 4 stroke. when my 2 stroke with 1/2 the displacement is making more than twice the power... sorry U loose again.

I ride in the woods all the time with about 75hp and I have no problems at all but who cares about riding in the woods. 4 stroke quads are prolly better in the woods because they are slower to accelerate, have no top end power, and you can manuver them around large trees and obsticles because of the fact that they have virtually no power and you wont go off the trail and hit stuff if you are going slow... so I guess in that fact yes 4 poke quads are good in the woods but put them out in the open and they fall flat on their face with boreing, slow, old lady style, power (or lack of power).

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Ritthjp said:
bansheeracer18 said:
oh sure it will, the 250r will, depending on how he's got it set up, if its setup for drag than it won't be good on the mx track for sure..lol..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
Ritthjp said:
bansheeracer18 said:
oh sure it will, the 250r will, depending on how he's got it set up, if its setup for drag than it won't be good on the mx track for sure..lol..
thats true also, if the R is setup for the track it will leave you in its dust. sorry boy you bought an old mans toy not a racer...

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
LostCauseSVT said:
are you kidding me the R`s are now a garage quad, none takes them out anymore, and i dont blame them when you can get a honda 450 or yfz
a garage quad..dude a 250r built will still beat a YFZ450 or a 450r on the track it will still kill it..Of cource if you have to pros on them..a 250r with a-arms,axle, shocks and some motor work, same thing done to the YFZ it will still win on the track

·
Registered
853 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
LostCauseSVT said:
are you kidding me the R`s are now a garage quad, none takes them out anymore, and i dont blame them when you can get a honda 450 or yfz
a garage quad..dude a 250r built will still beat a YFZ450 or a 450r on the track it will still kill it..Of cource if you have to pros on them..a 250r with a-arms,axle, shocks and some motor work, same thing done to the YFZ it will still win on the track
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
8,530 Posts
bansheeracer18 said:
HAH, I think you put this in the wrong Forum, you shoulda put it in Kill Stories, cause Pal your story has been KILLED!!!! :lol: :hehe:

·
Registered
1 Posts
You stupid f*cks can suck my cock you don't know power if it bit your cock and you call me a little boy look at u bitchs riding your big gore 4-pokes how come u have twice the cc and half the power bitchs and if you dont like that shove up your remenmed out ass u f*cking gay faires and if u don't like it come up here to wisconsin and will race my shee would take u faggets in drags and my R will smoke u like 420 so u gay faggets can go ride your thumbers but just remember ur still riding a pussy mobile and the funnyist part is u don't get any :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.