Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hah, well didnt go too well..yesterdays practice my quad was actying up..the track was in horrible condition..then it wudnt start/..gave up went home..went to the races this mroning (11/14). I raced in blaster 13-15 200cc.. i got the holeshot and i pulled off into the inside..some kid rammed the ide of me and our tires got cxaught.. i hadda wait till he got his blaster started and it didnt start up. BTW this kid crashed into me at practice earlier that morning. i was sbout to beat him senseless..anyways..heres a frew pics..enjoy :tup:

in the pits..

thats me, trinity727 in the blue, 2muchroost in the black.. and jrdrider in the red

the holeshot

a small tabletop

some coaching by a good friend of mine.. Paul Niemic (trinity727raptor)

and pauls 2nd moto..at the line

·
Registered
864 Posts
well what did u end up placing? also i like u blaster it looks prooty sweet :tup:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Awsome! I was there all day and I didn't see you guys :bk: The pro races with Natalie were awesome! What class did you, paul, and everyone else race in?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea he raced in them. I was all over the place idk how u didnt see me..paul missed 2 of his motos :lol: umm i think 4 stroke b..thats all i know.. i got last outta 8 kids..it was me and the kid i bashed into were battling it out and he beat me at the end :(

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Is 4 stroke B in the expert class or somthing? I saw you guys race, but I couldn't find you guys in the pits. When did paul get silver plastics?

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
Looks like you guys had fun. Did paul race in his PJ's or is it just me seeing that..? :wtf: :lol:
:lol: I saw that too!

Cool pics sam. I wanted to go and watch but I couldn't get a ride. :shrug: Did a lot of people go?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blaster101 said:
Cvillecoldblood said:
Looks like you guys had fun. Did paul race in his PJ's or is it just me seeing that..? :wtf: :lol:
:lol: I saw that too!

Cool pics sam. I wanted to go and watch but I couldn't get a ride. :shrug: Did a lot of people go?
Yea i didnt see u there.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
There was TONS of people! I couldn't get my quad there to race, so I just watched, walked around the pits, and hung out.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
DAYUM :scared: :hey: look at the ass on that.......blaster :lol: its so wide, god i have to get down to e town one of these days
Ya thats how it is around here. Sorry to hear you placed last, but at least you didnt crash in your first race like I did :hey: When does racing end down there? It ended October 30th up here. You guys are lucky

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
JiM417 said:
njwarrior350 said:
DAYUM :scared: :hey: look at the ass on that.......blaster :lol: its so wide, god i have to get down to e town one of these days
Ya thats how it is around here. Sorry to hear you placed last, but at least you didnt crash in your first race like I did :hey: When does racing end down there? It ended October 30th up here. You guys are lucky
This was the first race at E town. And Jess and Dan I thought of the same thing when I saw the pics of Paul. :wtf: :lol:

Oh and Sam I love the ghetto cardboard number plates. :lmao: :tup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
looks like you all had fun nice pics

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
The races were awesome, Natalie came from dead last in the last Pro moto to catch up to Tavis Spader for a second place finish. Trinityraptor727 had a great first moto, but just ran out of steam at the end for a second place in his first moto.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts