·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no my 400 is for sale

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Pretty nice i am looking at getting one of them or a yfz afte ri sell one of my z's.

·
Registered
615 Posts
my yfz is at the dealership again for tranny failure. if it happens again its going for quick sale (3800$) and im getting a trx450r, the only problem I have heard they have is the kickstarting and some have the weak spots in frame by left rear most part of gas tank

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
BLUinNE said:
my yfz is at the dealership again for tranny failure. if it happens again its going for quick sale (3800$) and im getting a trx450r, the only problem I have heard they have is the kickstarting and some have the weak spots in frame by left rear most part of gas tank
is it all coverd by warenty?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im probably getting ac pro-pegs, ac bumper and grab bar, quad tech hood, baldwin-sparks-or hmf exhaust 19 inch rear holeshots, 20 fronts uh i think thats it, the only problem with the kick start is the user not the quad if u hit the throttle while kicking it it could blow the top end but its easy to start as long as u remember not to

·
Registered
615 Posts
Warrior King said:
BLUinNE said:
is it all coverd by warenty?
this time and the next 3 times then yes but i dont know about anymore because I do not know how long it will last this time.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Nice bike..thats how my 450R started...now its gettin a black frame, arms, LSR swingarm,and maybe a Sparks pipe to go alone with all my other mods I have. Gotta love winter rebuilds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts