Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok these are pic's that i took of my 1992 blaster today. The plastic is kinda dirty. but it all good..
Enjoy

Dom :s96: :evil:

Tell me what you think... I"m still breaking in my engine

·
Registered
947 Posts
Still breakin in the engine from 1992 :scared: ?!?!?

Haha, j/k. I see in your sig that you had the engine rebuilt.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blastermaster58 said:
Still breakin in the engine from 1992 :scared: ?!?!?

Haha, j/k. I see in your sig that you had the engine rebuilt.
hahahaha..... yea i got it re-built last month, dont really have time to ride it.. damn school

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Looks good.. You should lose the light, shave fenders and it should be looking alot better :tup: :nod:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
lol yeop lol get rid of the light and it would look alot better

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Who cares what it looks like, if you ride in the dark, keep it. Or you can buy those trail tech billet lights.

It looks nice, I think you need new tires to get rid of those huge balloon ones! :scared:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Warrior03 said:
ondeeeznuts said:
lose the cyclops!
:lol: And I am still laughing cause of the diamond plate on the front fenders :tup:
hey leave the kid and his blaster alone, it looks nice, and if he likes diamond plate, he likes diamond plate, just like the gay carbon fiber frame gaurds you have on your banshee

·
Registered
745 Posts
That comment of yours was way too obnoxious Warrior03. The kid likes to ride and has a nice quad, not everyone is fortunate enough to have the nicest quad ever, and hes doing what he can.

The blaster is great man, hope you have fun breaking her in and riding her, she'll keep growing, dont worry! My old blaster was a blast, hope you have the same kind of fun on yours.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
DieScarred said:
That comment of yours was way too obnoxious Warrior03. The kid likes to ride and has a nice quad, not everyone is fortunate enough to have the nicest quad ever, and hes doing what he can.

The blaster is great man, hope you have fun breaking her in and riding her, she'll keep growing, dont worry! My old blaster was a blast, hope you have the same kind of fun on yours.
You have to be kidding me, just pointing it out that I have never seen that before :s96: Mind your own buisness, you know I was being sarcastic. I think it looks pretty sweet :tup:

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
BansheeBoyTwin said:
a home port and polish? what is that and howd you do it without a flow bench
Kind of like what I do with my goped race motors, just measure everything and have the tequnique down and they will rip. You have to do some reasearch on what to take off for what RPM range you want. I use my dremmel and never have had any bad results. My friend let me do his '94 blaster last year that was basicly crap and if I messed up, it didn't matter, and it came out awesome! I did my reasearch and it had tons of top end. I got the transfer ports and all :tup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea about the light, i'm looking for a 03-05 shroud in red so i dont have that big light there.. the reason for the diamond plate it b/c wen we bough it the fenders were sewen on w/ metel i justt b/c they broke them off. so we put that there so it would clean it up abit..

thanks alot

Dom :s96: :evil:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and yes i kknow about the grab bar... im welding one up know,,, nice nd thick

·
Registered
745 Posts
Warrior03 said:
DieScarred said:

You have to be kidding me, just pointing it out that I have never seen that before :s96: Mind your own buisness, you know I was being sarcastic. I think it looks pretty sweet :tup:
My apologies then bro. I knew it wasn't like you, so im sorry bro. And in your further post, you race go peds? Drop me a PM, I race peds too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts