Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
shorten the silencer... other then that i love it... how hard were the powermadds to put on... im thinking of ordering a set for my EX

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea ive been thinking really hard about shortening my silencer, its something i want to do i just gotta find the time, and the powermadds took a little fabing but are frickin awsome, i love them. on the throttle side i just had to grind out like a 1/16 inch of the housing for the mount to slide under and fit properly. quite simple, i suggest you get some and the prices has gone down 20 dollars since i got mine :bk:

·
Registered
201 Posts
nice :tup:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I am also wondering about those fast trekkers. Do you like them? What size are they?

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
my next tire is going to be treckers, the tread paterin looks like they hook up sweet, as long as the wear aint to bad

very nice clean lookin blaster

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a set of 18 and 20 inch trekkers and i really like them, theyre killer on the trails .. they spin when u want them to but hook up good otherwise. they barely wear at all and they kick ass in snow.. they have great side bite, they dont throw roost that well though but who cares, its a great tire

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Warrior King said:
my next tire is going to be treckers, the tread paterin looks like they hook up sweet, as long as the wear aint to bad

very nice clean lookin blaster
didnt they stop maiken trekkers?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice is that like a dark purple frame?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts