Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to the mud drags today... it was pretty sweet. very nice trucks there. didnt get many pics, but i got a couple good ones.

BTW, a chevy won :tup:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
i take it u like k10s and k20s... nice pics... i should have pics of my friends k10 on 44's tommorrow...

·
Registered
801 Posts
what kind of classes did they have, and go Chevy

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i love old chevy trucks.... as you can tell :tup:

the classes were basically by weight, 1/2 ton on up to 1 1/2 ton. then there was the jeeps.

the pit was 350 feet i think and the fastest was 4.7, which was a 3/4 ton chevy. :nod:

heres some more pics

we think this guy broke something bad, he loaded up after the run, which he snapped the front driveshaft in half, and then left without saying anything so i think it was something serious.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
thats awsome dude

·
Registered
729 Posts
nice dude, me and my friends are going up to maine in the spring with my buddies jeep to some mud drags...even if his YJ isn't done were still gonna go up...looks like a blast :tup:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i never knew such thing existed lol pretty cool but damn they are going to be using alot of water to clean those baby's

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Dammmn I've never seen a Dakota built like that before :hey:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
WhiteBrosRaptor said:
we think this guy broke something bad, he loaded up after the run, which he snapped the front driveshaft in half, and then left without saying anything so i think it was something serious.
i think its more then just a drive shaft looks like the frame is pretty well Fcked up

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know it was something more than his driveshaft, bc it snapped while he was dragging. i also think his frame is bent or broke

·
Registered
277 Posts
way to copy and paste. croney

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RedRider04 said:
way to copy and paste. croney

ive had enough of your :bs:

stupid feltcher...