Blue Traxx Forum banner

Move Over ATVORF:3 Theres A New King UPDATE 11/3 SCREENSHOTS

3K views 53 replies 36 participants last post by  DieScarred 
#1 ·
Thats right you herd it Here dont waste your time on buying ATV off road furry 3 thats not even devolped by the company that developed the first two (Rainbow Studios) b/c theres something even better luking to come out FEB 05. It goes by the name of MX vs. ATV Unleashed or better known as the sequal to MX unleashed except now its better than ever. It will feature REAL thats right REAL atvs unlike the new atv off road furry and will have the top stars of the atv world like doug gust and it gets even better. For you dirtbike guys on the site theyll have all real dirtbikes and some of the top pros from DB racing also !!!!!!!! ....ATV off raod furry three was bougten out buy the company that produced the lame ATV powerquad racing two that no one liked b/c of its cartoonish grapichs and shitty gameplay....BUT LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR IF U LIKED THE FIRST AND SECOND ATV OFF ROAD FURRY DONT BUY THE THIRD ONE THE ORIGNAL COMPANY THAT MADE THESE GAMES HAS SWITCHED AND IS MAKING THIS NEW GAME ........I will keep everyone informed as we find out new info....Heres all i have for now

"Elite racing developer pits ATVs against motocross in off-road extravaganza
THQ announced that Rainbow Studio (known for MX Unleashed) are developing MX vs. ATV Unleashed, a new action-racing game which will feature all-new environments and event types, and a variety of new vehicles as well. A redesigned monster truck, powerful sand-rail and raised 4x4 golf karts will meet ATVs, dirt bikes and bi-planes to compete in massive free-world environments featuring hill climbs, machine challenges and short track races. The game's career mode will allow gamers to choose from the top professional ATV and Motocross riders. MX vs. ATV Unleashed will be availabe on PS2 and Xbox in February 2005."

Paul
88x

See less See more
#3 ·
fu(k atv offroad fury 3, they really screwed a good game up there, cant wait for atv and mx unleashed (and halo 2)

#4 ·
:scared: HALO 2 :scared:

#9 ·
If someone can enlarge these please do :tup:
**EDIT**

Best i could do for screen shots had to go through some european website to get em....Now im even more pumped up for this game

#12 ·
i cant wait i am asking for a PS2 for christams then that will be the first gane i get

#14 ·
Yea, someone brought that up in chat the other day.
And guys, all you who want Halo 2 need to get a hard drive in your xbox, my cousin got halo 2 on friday and i played it a couple times this weekend.
On gamespy alone friday night there was 850 people playing halo 2.

#17 ·
Yesss thank you........OMG I cant wait now this loooooks insanse i see a z mabye the yfz's gonna be in there please god please haha

#23 ·
looks cool... except for the monster trucks... they arent even in proportion with the bikes and quads...

#24 ·
game looks good

Me and Wildryder were looking at the magizine in english class last friday

paul thats you in front 88
alex behind and me falling off at the bottom of the mountain :lol: '

this game is going to shit all over atv 3

#25 ·
Hell yea this game loks bad ass, they will for sure have the real quads like they had the real bikes in mx unleashed. Cant wait looks like a nice thq 450r and kfx. It will be sweet just like unleashed especially if you can do a backy on the quads too and they were good at not making quads with the two stroke expansion chamber pipes have the 4 stroke sounds! Screw atv 3 ill rent it maybe im buyin this bad boy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.