Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 450 right when it came out paid almost $7000 for it, i got it home went and watched some neighbors dragracing their banshees, I raced a 2002 banshee with pipes,K&N filter and bored 20 over. i beat him most of the way but he pulled on me when i ran out of gear, im puting a esr kit on it, comes with pipe silencer a new cam carb kit and a few other things, the honda 450 had to have the exact same kit to keep up with a stock YFZ 450 with timing advanced and it still lost, the honda riders got riped if they bought one, i went up to flat track races with my banshee and 450 and their were very few hondas but lots of yfz's the hondas were stock bore ando nly had pipes and such, one guy got checked(honda rider) he bored his 450 honda over one time and got kicked from racers fora illegal motor, yfz's arent true 450's you can bore it one time and it still be legal.
is anyone going to the expo center in Tulsa Oklahoma to race? im not sure when it is, but it is coming up very quick. im bringing my banshee,yfz 450 and honda 250r with 330 bigbore cylinder, the banshee will get 128 mph (it has been clocked by police officer :smooch: ) we're putting a 14 tooth sprocket on it instead of the 16 we had, cause we would rather have more power than topend cause we wont use 5 or 6 th gear i hope to see you their.

·
Premium Member
6,267 Posts
If I read that post correctly, I think there were 3 different topics in 1 sentence but am not completely sure? :wtf:

As far as the Banshee doing 128 m.p.h. I am having a hard time believing that!!! :nod:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think it was two sentences. lol.
I have seen some fast banches down in the sand, but they had a little more than .20 over and a pipe.

·
Registered
51 Posts
my Yamaha will do 128 mph... in third gear ..... but its an R6 :razz:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I FIGURE A BANSHEE WILL NEED TO UP 2 TEETH ON THE FRONT SPROCKET, RUN 26" HIGH TIRES AND HAVE A ROCKET STRAPPED TO IT TO PUSH THAT TURD 128 MPH!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
That's good.... :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts