Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i jus put on my megamax and the neighbors are already complaining. im runnin 11 disks and with the quiet core. can someone help me lower the db? wut is the db when im rinnin 11 disks. thanks. the reason im askin is cuz if i cant find a way to lower the db and make it quieter the ppl in my neighborhood will not let me ride any more. thanks you guys.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Crazed said:
If your at the legal decibal they can't do anything.
They can if hes riding on there property :lol:

Most of my niegbors hate me because my pipes so loud and i tear up and down the roads n stuff. Now i cant really ride on there land much. My one neighbor said if im on his property hes callin the cops :scared: .

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
Crazed said:
If your at the legal decibal they can't do anything.
They can if hes riding on there property :lol:

Most of my niegbors hate me because my pipes so loud and i tear up and down the roads n stuff. Now i cant really ride on there land much. My one neighbor said if im on his property hes callin the cops :scared: .
Been there...done that. I have a pretty good sized field about 200 feet from my house by trail. It's also accessible by road. Two summers ago me and my friend were riding utilitys through the mud, and made 2 ruts about 40 feet long and the guy that owns the field totally freaked out and called the cops on us. Now this field isnt a nice smooth stretch of grass. It's like really tight whoops across the majority of it. Extremely bumpy. He's on a tractor, like a big tractor wiht 45" wheels, and complaining its hard to mow :roll:

And this summer I accidently flung a crapload of small rocks and gravel across the road, went all the way to the other side. I got in trouble with the cops for that and had to clean it up. Another reason I got caught, is my friend lives about 8 houses up the road so I'd just go by road. I also got bored one day and made big titties in the road by doing donuts :lol: :lol: but....the cops didn't think it was funny :(

They said if they have to speak to me again, it's off to court for around 800 bucks in fines.. best not to piss your neighbors off...bastards :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yea i hate neighbors that hate noise and crap. wuts the legal decibal and wut is the megamax 2 decibal with 11 disks. thanks you guys

·
Registered
937 Posts
not sure about the decibal for your pipe but i believe the legal deciabl level is 96. I do know that your pipes legal so i woudnt worry too much.

I'll check it out though for ya.

EDIT: looked on fmf and theres nothing about decibal level. Can you run more disks?

·
Registered
864 Posts
as long as u keep it like it cam and with the quit core they cant do anythin....i got a eseries and i took all the plates out so that babe sounds like my friends 400 with a pipe ...but my neighbor hates me :lol:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
YFM350 RAPTOR said:
not sure about the decibal for your pipe but i believe the legal deciabl level is 96. I do know that your pipes legal so i woudnt worry too much.

I'll check it out though for ya.

EDIT: looked on fmf and theres nothing about decibal level. Can you run more disks?
Yup, around here it's 96, and in alot of other states as well

1 - 8 of 8 Posts