Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally made my major goal of the year...Hit a 100 foot jump and well thank you to the staff at rausch creek motorsports park in Tremont PA for making it possible for Me, Tom Fink, Bryan Wilhem (BlasterBTW), and Freddy Riser. The jump is set up very nice and its 4th wide open from the first table after the sweeper turn with a 15 tooth front sproket for me. Congradulations To fred riser for making it to a wopping 111 feet :scared: all he kept saying is someone building me a bigger jump :lol: better yet blasterbtw was doing it on a borrowed yfz from tom fink. I would also like to thank east coast atv becuase w/o them i wouldnt of been riding this weekend cause they lent me some parts i needed. Right now im the happyest 16 year old kid in the world and i would just like to thank everyone who has helped push me in my racing career :tup: ...now on to the pics

Paul
88x

Me:

Bryan/Blasterbtw with his new pimped out riding gear :lol: :

Freddy Riser (Yes thats Jon Natiles GF's Brother):

Tom Fink the Amish Gangster:

Tom doin the 85 foot double

·
Registered
773 Posts
Kot Damn :scared:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
you are soo lucky... :( :tup:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Again Paul, you just amaze me more and more everytime, keep up the good work, hope to see you do well next season, and good luck.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Wooot! That jump sure is fun alot of fun. Sends you pretty high. Thanks for postin the pics :tup:

Bryan

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Wow thats crazy, good job. :tup: :tup: Didn't it seem like you were in the air forever the first time you hit it?:lol: It looks as if you have a lot of hangtime on that jump. Keep up the good work Paul, and good luck racing this upcoming year.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Nice pics! I wish I knew you guys were going otherwise I would have been there :( Paul, who drives you there? Nice Air :)

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Getting Better everytime you get on the quad besides when you crash or crash into someone because they slam on there brakes. :lol: . I hope ill be able to get up there oen day.
When you coming back down to jersey?

·
Registered
463 Posts
dang those are freakin crazy i wish we had something like that around here :tup:

·
Registered
603 Posts
You have got some big balls my friend. That is some sick air!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Warrior03 said:
Nice pics! I wish I knew you guys were going otherwise I would have been there :( Paul, who drives you there? Nice Air :)
My father does for now but im getting my licenes in a few months so ill be riding alot more :tup: thanks for the great comments

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
congrads paul. hope to see you in heuvos 8 or 9 soon awesome pics

·
Registered
729 Posts
good job dummy, keep it up :tup: :tup: :tup:

can't wait till the summer to ride with you clowns again

·
Registered
674 Posts
that triple would give my friend a woody :jerk: He's into crazy s hit like that. Not me. Nice job.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Awsome awsome jumps :tup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts