Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the bikes i raced were, 2004 honda crf 250, 2001 honda cr 125 procircuit pipe and v force, 2003 stock cr85, kx 85 procircuit pipe and silencer and smaller front sproket, 2004 yz 85 stock, the video below i dint even get a good start
me racen the 250 f yz 85 and cr 85(bad start) :nod:

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_003.avi

me racen my brother and e just gave up lolol

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_004.avi

same again
http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mx/ashbourne_005.avi
what you think of that
i bet the 250 twice :nod:

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Just make an account, god, some people are so lazy. That site is free, just sign up.

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
warrior-man said:
Just make an account, god, some people are so lazy. That site is free, just sign up.
:lol: That's no kidding WM!! I actually made myself an account..... and would you believe they didn't charge me anything? :hehe: I'm just not interested in the download time right now.

:shrug:

BTW, WM..... you avatar is awesome! :tup:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
I don't really see the challenge in that race? You obliterated two dirtbikes that didn't even move, and a crf 250 smoked you..

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Thanks monty, BMR took that pic, it looks sweet.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
im not to lazy to make an account im on that thing trying to make an account for hours it just dont like me so i was just seeing if he had it on another site or somthin dang man

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Wow did you just race the shittiest riders in dirtbike history :lmao:

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
factory effex said:
No, hes racing you next, remember.

·
Registered
984 Posts
warrior-man said:
factory effex said:
No, hes racing you next, remember.
OOOOOOOO, You gonna take that FE?!?! Bet you won't hit 'em.

Sorry but i just had to do that. I do that whenever someone gets in anykind of pissing match and sometimes it works and they actually do hit each other. HAHA.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Crazed said:
I don't really see the challenge in that race? You obliterated two dirtbikes that didn't even move, and a crf 250 smoked you..
watch the vid again, they didn't just move, they race a 300ft drag race I believe, and the CRF won him buy one bike length, that is not getting smoked, thats keeping up.

Fackory effex, how can you not know how to ride, you take off shift the gears and race thats all there is to it when you drag like that...Now it gets more technical when racing with a drag racing Tree.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the video were i was racen my brother on his 2004 kx 85 with procircuit pipe and silenecr and a smaller front sproket and he just gave up lol i was hat far ahead of him :lol: i didnt get smoked by the 250 i lost by like a lenght maby 2. just wait till i strap on my 34 mm carb :nod:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes i will be further behide u twat.thats why im getting a bigger carb so i will be slower. :roll:

u guys are suck dicks why do hate blasters so much and think they are pieces of shit?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
just think about this, 250 bike and a 200 blster, it would be impossible to beat a 250 witha good rider,even if you had a 240 kit.....250-1 wheel 240-2 wheels

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
just think about this, 250 bike and a 200 blster, it would be impossible to beat a 250 witha good rider,even if you had a 240 kit.....250-1 wheel 240-2 wheels
yes it seems like it, but do videos lie..Its like the closest thing you get from being there in actualality (sp) lol..come on..

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Blasterkid13 said:
Crazed said:
watch the vid again, they didn't just move, they race a 300ft drag race I believe, and the CRF won him buy one bike length, that is not getting smoked, thats keeping up.

Fackory effex, how can you not know how to ride, you take off shift the gears and race thats all there is to it when you drag like that...Now it gets more technical when racing with a drag racing Tree.
Um the first and last video they came about 15 feet off the line and gave up...real good racers. And it's a short drag, 400 feet the 450 would have decimated him. And there is alot more to dragging a 2 stroke then just riding :lol:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crazed said:
Blasterkid13 said:
Crazed said:

Um the first and last video they came about 15 feet off the line and gave up...real good racers. And it's a short drag, 400 feet the 450 would have decimated him. And there is alot more to dragging a 2 stroke then just riding :lol:
the reason they just came of the line was becouse they knew they could not win so just gave up wuith some dignitie left. oh and its a 250four stroke not a 450 :roll:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts