Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been to many of these awesome time hot chicks sweet street bikes stunts like crazy and QUADS bustin out tricks like crazy i will be there with my raptor doing tricks as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yo that sounds sickkkk ...ill defintly get there somehow.....13 year old(me) wit a bikini contest hmmmm nice mix heheh its all good...cant wait now...sounds SICK i lovve wheelies and ill make sure to bring the camera

·
Registered
99 Posts
is this at the westhampton drag strip??i read the directions but i never really heard of l.i. motorsports.thanks and ill be there....

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes it's the westhampton drag strip. 100% i'll be there. this is a no miss event. babes, bikes, stunts! can it get any better? :)) i can't wait!!!! i'll have my raptor looking cleaner then it he has been for this event. 10 bucks for viewer, 20 for quad riders and 25 for street bikes :nod:

·
Registered
99 Posts
ok sick.i will definitly be there.ill bring my camera and take some pics of ya ang....who else is coming,we should meet up lol

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yep! sounds cool! i'm gonn bring my video camera! but what sucks the most 2 of my riding buddies got out of the sport ( quads) so it sucks! we went allover the place! to bad they don't want it as much as i do :(

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
coming real soon, post hear if your coming hopefully the weather holds up for that day. mad chicks and sweet bikes will be there. polishing up my raptor reaaaaaallll nice for this event. not sure if i'm gonna compete or just play around in the practice pit. doing tricks in front of 1,000 people is sick, plus i'm not that great but for my size i see no one doing the shit i do :nod:

·
Registered
99 Posts
oh yea lol,its gonna be awesome....i hope the weather is nice too...theres gonna be some cool stuff goin down lol

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fabian right? i have not been to 56 cause i'm a member of www.njorvp.org and i pay membership to ride there tracks and trails. i will be at 56 soon the events start at 11 practice is at 10. i know i'm not gonna win shit but i just wanna do tricks and pic up things from other riders

·
Registered
99 Posts
ill be there taking pics...if you see a kid wearing a white "quadshot"sweatshirt and black ridebmx hat thats me.ill probly bring a lawn chair to watch the festivities haha...i cant wait,hopefully weather is alright,it is supposed to be good.cya there

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just to let everyone know it was a blast! i took video of many things editing it today should have it hosted tonite!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts