Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, So next spring fullbores are probably being ordered. I have many questions about them though. I have a carbon fiber tank cover made by alba, its the same exact thing as the stock one, just carbon fiber. My question is will I be able to keep that on? Also, does it come with a cutout for the reverse nob or does it have to be moved or somthing? Also currently, my machine is black with a red grill. What color fullbores should I get? What color shock wears? Its a hard choice between that weird blue that they make, silver, yellow or that orange that they have. Well thanks for help

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
03raptor30 said:
Alright, So next spring fullbores are probably being ordered. I have many questions about them though. I have a carbon fiber tank cover made by alba, its the same exact thing as the stock one, just carbon fiber. My question is will I be able to keep that on? Also, does it come with a cutout for the reverse nob or does it have to be moved or somthing? Also currently, my machine is black with a red grill. What color fullbores should I get? What color shock wears? Its a hard choice between that weird blue that they make, silver, yellow or that orange that they have. Well thanks for help
orange with blue shockwares :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
No you cannot use the gas tank cover, the fullbores don't use one. I want to say they don't have a reverse knob cutout, but it's been awhile since I really looked at my friends that have them and I can't remember for sure. In all the pics I have of it I don't have one showing that area close enough to tell lol.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Nope it doesn't have the reverse thingy I have a set that I am going to get rid of. You can't use the carbon fiber cover. They sell a chrome one for it, also you can buy there grill which is expensive but looks nice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
is it a black set :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts