Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My seat cover is starting to get holes and I wanna make one of my own, with blue as the main color I think. I have a YFZ450 and I want to see some pics of your personal seat covers, not the companies like One, FMF, East Cost ATV. Any sgestions would be great too.
Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have never learned how to sow. I would think that you could cut apart your OEM seat cover and use the original panels as the required shapes.

I dont think that I would take that on as a task though.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
LuckyCharlie said:
I have never learned how to sow. I would think that you could cut apart your OEM seat cover and use the original panels as the required shapes.

I dont think that I would take that on as a task though.
Why not? It's a good idea and you can always resort to a brand seat cover if you mess up. I like it :tup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Crazed said:
Why not? It's a good idea and you can always resort to a brand seat cover if you mess up. I like it :tup:

Because with work, kids, house, lawn, and sleeping, I dont intend to take the time to tear apart my intact seat and create a frankenseat.

There are times in life when you realize that the money you pay others for a quality product are worth the hours you spend trying to do something that you know nothing about, and dont have the proper tools to finish.

Therefore, I dont think that I would choose to take on the task of making my own seat.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
LuckyCharlie said:
Crazed said:

Because with work, kids, house, lawn, and sleeping, I dont intend to take the time to tear apart my intact seat and create a frankenseat.

There are times in life when you realize that the money you pay others for a quality product are worth the hours you spend trying to do something that you know nothing about, and dont have the proper tools to finish.

Therefore, I dont think that I would choose to take on the task of making my own seat.
Frankenseat? lmao :lmao: :lmao: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts