Blue Traxx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 03’ warrior 350, I have worked this thing quite a bit, All i was wondering is if and how i can make lots more power, I will provide the parts list below

PARTS LIST:366 big boar (2mm over boar), polished and ported head, stage 2 cams, hot rod crank, FMF powercore 4 slip on with a FMF powerbomb head pipe, 17 tooth front sprocket, new O ring chain, new timing chain, 11.5:1 high compression weisco piston, cometic gaskets throughout the whole engine, dyno jet, aftermarket CDI ,front shocks off a raptor 660r, pro taper handlebars, 3 inch rear spacers, 2 inch front spacers

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an 03’ warrior 350, I have worked this thing quite a bit, All i was wondering is if and how i can make lots more power, I will provide the parts list below

PARTS LIST:366 big boar (2mm over boar), polished and ported head, stage 2 cams, hot rod crank, FMF powercore 4 slip on with a FMF powerbomb head pipe, 17 tooth front sprocket, new O ring chain, new timing chain, 11.5:1 high compression weisco piston, cometic gaskets throughout the whole engine, dyno jet, aftermarket CDI ,front shocks off a raptor 660r, pro taper handlebars, 3 inch rear spacers, 2 inch front spacers
ok buddy put that 366 bore on it get a exstendable axle they re lighter and give it more yank add 2 sizes up back sprocket and put the fmf pipe on it youll have the fastest quad around

·
Super Moderator
8,614 Posts
You are hitting the limits of the engine. There used to be 400+ stroker kits, they are impossible to find now and they weren't reliable. If you are racing it or trying to get faster anywhere but a straight line, upgrade suspension. Warriors are known for their reliability not plush ride. Spend some money on the suspension and you will be faster in the trails and on the track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts