Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.. There was one here about 10:05..snapped some shots.. i know there kinda boring but i thought it was cool..anyone else see it?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice....it looks awesome. I was watching it. It's too cloudy to see it now :tdown:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I was watching it before at my friends and was waiting from the time it was white and seen it red and then came home went on the computer and looked outside and i cant see it anymore because of the clouds

the guy on the news just said its hard to see because of the clouds lol

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
hands get alittle shakey :razz:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Feels weird how so many people were staring at the same thing even tho we're hundreds of miles away from each other , i was watchin some of it too - pretty cool :tup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ya im watching it and its bad :nod:

·
Registered
305 Posts
we stayed out all night waitin for it. only time my mom didnt care cuz she thought it was kool... i hardly saw it and i am tired as anything today

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That was my dad again with the great skills of a camera man :smooch:

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I just looked at the title...I think you were on drugs when you typed ecyplis because thats no where near eclipse. :lmao:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
i did up until the clouds got into the way, i was watching with my girlfriend on the phone lol, and when it was fully covered she was too lazy to get up :lol:

·
Registered
801 Posts
way to many clouds here :shrug:

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I saw it perfectly, pretty awesome.. a lil' cold tho.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts