Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i kniw this isnt a suzyki form but cant find any other suzuki form
Anyone know anything but suzukis here? Ots an ltr 450.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) Learn English if you are going type in it.
2) If you couldn't find a Suzuki forum, you were not looking. Stop being a lazy fuck.
1. I know english dumb fuck
2. Im not being fucking lazy, ur probally just sitting at home have nothing to do and just trying to make everybodys day a little bit worse u fucking twat

·
Registered
70 Posts

This is English?

If this is your attempt at English, then one could assume you applied the same level of smarts to find a suzuki forum and that is why you didn't find one. In less than 10 seconds, I found 3 forums related to suzuki and LTR450. Maybe you could take a minute and find just one of them.

You call me a dumb fuck, but above is one of your 3 post on this yamaha forum. It is riddled with typos and it is asking about a quad that has no relation with yamaha.

Again, quit being a lazy fuck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry ur a disgrace to humanity

This is English?

If this is your attempt at English, then one could assume you applied the same level of smarts to find a suzuki forum and that is why you didn't find one. In less than 10 seconds, I found 3 forums related to suzuki and LT450R. Maybe you could take a minute and find just one of them.

You call me a dumb fuck, but above is one of your 3 post on this yamaha forum. It is riddled with typos and it is asking about a quad that has no relation with yamaha.

Again, quit being a lazy fuck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am a disgraces to humanity? You can't even type in full words or spell basic words correctly. With today's technology, how do you misspell so many easy words? Maybe that is why you can't find a LTR450 forum because you are searching for "ltr450 form."
You had one other post on a Yamaha specific forum before asking about Suzuki. When your lazy ass said "cant find any other Suzuki form," did you try google? I just typed into google "ltr450 forum" and I found a LTR450 only forum, a quadracer forum, a Suzuki forum and a atv forum with a LTR450 section. Like I said before, stop being a lazy fuck.
The only disgrace to humanity here is you. You are too lazy to type in full work, too lazy to spell words correctly, and too lazy to do a simple google search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts