Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i already have +2 a arms and was wondering, would i notice a big difference if i went to an LT setup?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Yes, your wallet will be much lighter :lol:

LT is good for some things, how high do you fly?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UBETRUN said:
Yes, your wallet will be much lighter :lol:

LT is good for some things, how high do you fly?
pretty high :hey: :razz: i dont know i really like to jump big. so is it worth it if i dont race? cause i only like to do free style and such but race occasionally. so i dont know

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
A LT front end is great for big air, there is more time for the shock valving to work on the shaft. Much smoother landing and less sensitive to landing perfectly square. My LT front end saved my arse one time, the stock carbs flooded as I gassed it up the face of a tabletop and the quad almost landed on the front bumper. I don't think a 16" front shock would have allowed me to lean way back and ride it out. If you have them adjusted properly and land decent, it's like jumping onto a big wet sponge. I kept mine adjusted so a flat landing from 8' would barely bottom out the suspension, it kept me motivated to clear the table tops. If you can afford the LT and like to fly, do it. :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeha just wiht the +2 arms and my elkas i was motivated to jump more, i think thats all i did at eh dunes :lol: but i think as soon as i get some money i will buy this set up. anyone have an LT setup they want to trade for my ASR +2 arms and triple rate ZPS elkas w/o rezies and some cash :razz:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts