Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remeber this is not blaster93 talking it is his friend. iam sick of all you blaster riders saying you can smoke 125's and such. iam not extremly familar with them but i have ridden my friends. its bored has boysen power reeds a wiesco piston and a pipe. The thing wasnt fast at all. i could smoke it with my yz250f ( 4 stroke) thw guy up my road races mx and he has a rm250 ( 2 stroke ) its modded out completly. He has raced everything ! he has raced me and smoked me . he has raced 2 blasters a banshee and a raptor. He has beaten all of them. to tell you the truth... i hate quads. i do know my stuff though. The only quad i like is the yfz450. but guess where they got the engine ? from the yz450f dirtbike :lol: ride your blaster or banshee or w/e you have for one day then ride a dirtbike the next day. the fun factor is higher.... its harder to be faster on a dirtbike because you have to balance and such. anyone can be fast on a quad. dont give me any bs about how fast this or that is because i know. i found a ts250 2 stroke bike out in the woods and i fixed it up and i have raced stock banshees and blasters and raptors and i have beaten them. bikes are fast ! some quads are pretty fast too. just trying to clear some stuff up.

·
Registered
6,520 Posts
:wtf:
i thought it was common sence to know a 125 mx bike will walk all over a blaster

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well, your gay!

I'd like to see a Dirtbike go through a 4 foot deep mudhole then lock in it's diff. lock and crawl right through it! :nod:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
NitrousGuy said:
:wtf:
i thought it was common sence to know a 125 mx bike will walk all over a blaster
you thought... :)

theres a video of a blaster beating a YZ125..Want to see it :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:17 pm Post subject:

people in the blaster forum dont think soo. the person who owns this account name has a blaster and i ride with him. he always gets stuck in mudd and i never do. i just keep a steady pace and go through with ease. iam not gay.. sorry to disapoint you. i own a yz250f ( lost of torqe) a yz250f believe it or not is a little bit faster than a 125 2 stroke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.