Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i've got a couple lowering kits (rear only) from my old Warrior that I made and I plan on making a few more. But I need to know a few things. How long is the stock strut and how big (round) are the strut bolts. If anyone is interested in one, just PM me.

Btw, its been a while since I posted in here so how is everyone :) .

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
going great slithers, miss u man, actully i havent been as active as late my self, but getting back into things, just so depressing with my wheeler laid up for some reason that no one can figure out :s96:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what ya mean. Good luck with it tho :tup: . Since I sold my Banshee and got a new truck, I kinda got out of quads and more into...well, trucks. It's a ton of fun but as soon as I get my lift, i'll be getting me another Warrior,Banshee or a 125.

·
Registered
466 Posts
looks good oh and slithers might need to change the sig

and were good :tup:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
MrSlithers said:
I know what ya mean. Good luck with it tho :tup: . Since I sold my Banshee and got a new truck, I kinda got out of quads and more into...well, trucks. It's a ton of fun but as soon as I get my lift, i'll be getting me another Warrior,Banshee or a 125.
good to hear ull be picking ur self up another toy. :tup: u must be missing them, i have to sell mine at the end of this summer cause i am going to toronto for colage, and there will be no room for my wheeler :(

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
MrSlithers said:
good to hear ull be picking ur self up another toy. :tup: u must be missing them, i have to sell mine at the end of this summer cause i am going to toronto for colage, and there will be no room for my wheeler :(

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
tear it down and put it back together in your dorm :tup: :lol: Those lowering kits look good Slithers if i had a use for one id buy one ill ask anyone if they need a lower kit cause some of my friends ice race

1 - 8 of 8 Posts