Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Well, the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time is basically to starve yourself and run a lot. When I wanted to lose a lot of weight, I ate next to nothing and ran every day till I was about to pass out. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I could have lost more if I tried harder. Its not the healthiest way to lose weight but its the quickest.

·
Premium Member
4,336 Posts
If you havent already, quit drinking pop and drink lots of water.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
5 lbs? shyt take a good laxative and spend some time on the toilet!

U would be surprised how much you lose.

and if worse comes to worse their are OTC diuretics but they can be dangerous and will prolly zap alot of your strength.

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Cut off an appendage that you dont use very often. Maybe your head? :shrug:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Blaster101 said:
Well, the best way to lose weight in a short amount of time is basically to starve yourself and run a lot. When I wanted to lose a lot of weight, I ate next to nothing and ran every day till I was about to pass out. I lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. I could have lost more if I tried harder. Its not the healthiest way to lose weight but its the quickest.
Actually, that doesn't do you a whole lot. As soon as you loose your weight and start eating regulary again it all comes back. Starving yourself is bad because your body needs certain neutreints <sp?> and protein that you don't get out of body fat.

Just eat healthy, run, and drink gatorade, not water.

Do you want to loose WEIGHT or FAT? Because if you want to replace fat with muscle, workout alot. But if you want to loose weight, then do not gain muscle, muscle tone weighs more than fat.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Crazed said:
Blaster101 said:
Actually, that doesn't do you a whole lot. As soon as you loose your weight and start eating regulary again it all comes back. Starving yourself is bad because your body needs certain neutreints <sp?> and protein that you don't get out of body fat.

Do you want to loose WEIGHT or FAT? Because if you want to replace fat with muscle, workout alot. But if you want to loose weight, then do not gain muscle, muscle tone weighs more than fat.
Well, if you eat right, you won't gain it back. It took me around 3 years to gain it back, then I ended up losing it again. All depends on how you eat and excersize. As I said, its not healthy but its a quick way to lose weight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
you need a sauna sit in one the night before then after you wegh in drink a shit load of watter but dont drink aney thing before you wegh in

·
Premium Member
5,136 Posts
Blastermaster58 said:
Get your colon pumped :lol:
Sounds like a pick up line

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Crazed said:
Blaster101 said:

Well since your wrestling, im assuming you need to lose weight not fat. If you try to work out and gain muscle, your weight will go up because muscle weighs more than fat.

Just like crazed said, the best way is to eat very healthy, run, instead of gatorade, I would stick with water because gatorade puts sugars back into you and that could make more fat. But drinking gatorade is also healthy because it replaces lots of chemicals that you sweat out. (Sugars, Electrolights, etc.) Drink the gatorade while your running, but with your meals and such, stick with water :tup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
chew gum the whole day of the match and spit as much as you can i have lost 4 pounds doing this, i wasnt trying too much and i had alittle lunch. Spitting looses water weight and it can make ur weight fluctuate like 7 pounds during a couple days. You have to be carfull though because you could get dehydrated but if you only do it for one day it wont hurt. make sure you drink alot after weigh in

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
im doing wrestling but i need ot lose like 10 lbs. of stomach fat. :oops: i need to lose it in like 2 weeks but im not sure if thats enough time. any suggestions on what to do in 2 weeks to lose it?

·
Registered
475 Posts
a longer term diet like 2 week for instance is this, i lost almost twenty pounds on it in 2 weeks.

eat nothing but slim fast and grinola bars, a grinola bar for breakfast, then a slimfast for lunch and dinner other then that, water

you have to be very strict and your weight will drop like crazy

i wouldnt do it for more then 2 or 3 weeks

1 - 20 of 35 Posts