·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yea, coming from me :)

Shocks are a little dirty, but Ill clean them up for you. :tup:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
the shocks are ok since there a little better than stock but you should of saved more cash for a better pipe

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
10 bucks cant beat that :tup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
haha looks good mxbro and little armor all and some cleaning and those will look brand new!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
sweat those things look cool cant wate till you get them and them mebye you can hit are new 60 foot jump. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
nice you need them. i figured that out after i hit our new jump on yours that hurt. but these will be sweat :nod: i get first test drive :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
how much are u sellin him those socks for

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
i was wondering why you would get a dg pipe but for 10 bucks thats a good deal
Yeah $10 can't beat that abnd if its only noise you want then you will be happy. How much did he charge you for the shocks?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
he told me he paid $225 for both shipped so i would guess around $190 for teh shocks.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Yea,

$190 for the shocks $10 for the pipe + shipping.

I think he got a good deal. :nod:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:tup: im hopin to have them in about a week :tup:

cause i just barely sent the money order to him yesterday, the reason it took so long was we had some things to settle befor we sent it but its all good oh and by the way, Scott you need to call me on my message that i left you,,, ok?

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Actually, I dont think you will have them for about 2 wks after I get the check. Your mom said that you sent a check, so that means I have to wait for the check to clear (which will be about a week or so) then I ship them which will take a week.

So you'll have them in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
3 weeks actually cause it takes 1 week for him to ship his stuff to you also.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Well it would of only take 2wks if he would of got a money order like I told him to do. But I guess hell just have to wait longer. :tdown:

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
seems like a beautiful deal :tup:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
YamahaRider350 said:
Well it would of only take 2wks if he would of got a money order like I told him to do. But I guess hell just have to wait longer. :tdown:
yeah it would of been easier with a money order :roll: o well its not like your in a hurry :lol: kj you could still ride without shocks just put some metal rods in the place of the shocks :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts