Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This was wednesday before thanksgiving. I have a quick question why is imagestation not letting me put anything thing in my storage bin i can only put picture in an album rightn ow its a pain how do i load to my storage bin only?

·
Registered
5,300 Posts
Looks like a tornado to me

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tornado is right. The so called moons is the rain on the lens (as you can imagine it was raining kinda hard)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Crazed said:
204fmf said:
tornado is right. The so called moons is the rain on the lens (as you can imagine it was raining kinda hard)
wow I'm an idiot hahahaha :lol: :lol:
your not alone

·
Registered
3,139 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
your lucky you dont live in a trailer park, trailer parks are like magnets for tornados, you all see the trailer park ppl, well i was just sitting there watching nascar and the next thing i know the roof of of my trailer got ripped of, so i ran outside to see whats happnin then a second tornadie came out no where and ripped down my house

dude, half of your posts are so retarded. did you actually intend that to be funny. :roll:

·
Registered
147 Posts
post whore?. yup thats me. actually im weed smokin warrior. ive actually been a member for 2 days.and if you read some of my posts, some of them actually help people besides makeing stupid shit up ALL the time like you. hard ass internet gangsta :zzz: theres many of you.

·
Registered
147 Posts
so what i like to come on to bluetraxx at night and talk. :wtf: isnt that what its for. and for your info, a postwhore isnt someone who makes a lot of posts, its someone who makes a lot of pointless posts. for example you. know im done argueing with you gangster :roll:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts