2,114 Posts
yea and that other one with all black plastics w/ the pb grpahix :tup:

·
Registered
801 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Look at the last one in the first set. The red one. Those brake lines sure look redneck. You think they would order some +2 so that way when they turn the dont rip the fittings out, lol.

·
Registered
463 Posts
those are freakin bad ace :scared:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
man blaster can be done up some nice, i no a kid races localy with a insane blaster, done totaly up, but he cant drive, but hes still young

·
Registered
424 Posts
wow this is the blaster i sold like 2 years ago... then the kid i sold it to sold it to anthor kid and he said its soupped up brings a tear to my eye to see it again :oops:

·
Registered
68 Posts
rideforlife6464 said:
wow this is the blaster i sold like 2 years ago... then the kid i sold it to sold it to anthor kid and he said its soupped up brings a tear to my eye to see it again :oops:

no man wrong blaster...that it my blaster....

·
Registered
68 Posts

and i didnt buy it off redrider or i didnt buy it off the person redrider sold it to...so it must be a dif blaster...[/list]

·
Registered
466 Posts
the black and yellow mx blasters are both no.4 and look pretty similar exept for some of the plastic i think it may be the same quad with different facelifts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Ausie warior said:
the black and yellow mx blasters are both no.4 and look pretty similar exept for some of the plastic i think it may be the same quad with different facelifts
I was thinking the same. Like this was the first stage :

Then it went to this :

But maybe its just me :shrug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
no the one with the maier race hood is the team pb 03 quad....this is his quad now....

·
Registered
947 Posts
quadracin26 said:
rideforlife6464 said:

no man wrong blaster...that it my blaster....
Just cause it's yours doesn't mean it wasn't Rideforlife's at one point.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts