Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
blasters have a top speed of 53mph stock. i have heard people saying they have raced 125 mx bikes and 250 4 stroke mx bikes. You gys are a bunch of bullshitters. A 125 makes 34hp and a 250 4 stroke makes 36hp. a blaster makes 13hp stock. Bikes are faster than blasters. fully modded blaster and fully modded bike.... guess which one is going to win ? the bike of course. blasters need to be fully modded just to be competiive with a stock 125 or 250. especially the 250 4 strokes. a yz250f could crush any blaster 0-60. iam guessing there are a lot of kids on this site ( 10-15) Blasters are 3 grand brand new and 250 4 strokes are 5600 ! obviously the bike is going to be faster! this isnt blaster93 talking its his friend. get over it your blaster isnt fast !

and dont cry about it when i smoke you with my 250f quad riders :(

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Why do so many people dis blasters? I suppose people could get a fully modded banshee, smoke your ass, and you wouldn't mind if they talked shit about your 250f? Shit, I bet a stock banshee could kick your ass. Blasters are beginner bikes. Idiots kill themselves, so they have to build a mild engine so beginners will be ok. There are several people on this site, who have blasters that would kill your bike. Lets see some drag blasters vs you. Bet you won't be laughing then.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
blaster93 said:
blasters have a top speed of 53mph stock. i have heard people saying they have raced 125 mx bikes and 250 4 stroke mx bikes. You gys are a bunch of bullshitters. A 125 makes 34hp and a 250 4 stroke makes 36hp. a blaster makes 13hp stock. Bikes are faster than blasters. fully modded blaster and fully modded bike.... guess which one is going to win ? the bike of course. blasters need to be fully modded just to be competiive with a stock 125 or 250. especially the 250 4 strokes. a yz250f could crush any blaster 0-60. iam guessing there are a lot of kids on this site ( 10-15) Blasters are 3 grand brand new and 250 4 strokes are 5600 ! obviously the bike is going to be faster! this isnt blaster93 talking its his friend. get over it your blaster isnt fast !

ok whoever talked bout beatin 125s?

obviously u used to have a blaster b/c of ur name

so i suggest u should stfu :nod:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
its obvious you know nothing so please do your self a favor and shut it..

1.Blasters do not go 53mph stock, they go 56mph stock..Depending on how heavy the rider is..

2. If a 125 has 35hp stock then I can beat one, I have at least 35HP..Theres a blaster that is ported and was dyno'd with 35hp was well.

3.Blasters do not need to be fully modded to beat a 125, if it was fully modded it would smoke the shit out of it like a high guy hitting up weed, you have no idea the capability of drag blasters and how much HP you can get out of them..

Like I said PLEASE don't say nothing more until you have rode a blaster that is ported or raced one, because as far as I'm concerned you don't know anything..

Thank you have a good day..

Oh and would you like to see some vids of blasters beating a 125, 85's, and loosing 1 bike length to a 250f that has aftermarket springs, and valves I believe..

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
i agree that his post was uncalled for... but blasterkid13 just because a blaster has the same amount of hp as a 125 dont mean it will beat it... the blaster is heavier with diffrent gearing, tires, and surfaces will come into play... the best thing to do with this post is to quit replying and let it sink to the bottom... hes only wanting attention and if u keep posting hes getting his way...

·
Registered
522 Posts
theres nothing wrong with blasters, but their not for big guys thou. i rode my boss's modded '96 and it pulled me around real fast. pretty scary i might add.im 290lbs i just dont like the stink of the beanoil mixed too rich. kinda gives me a headache.jmo

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
ZBlaster said:
i agree that his post was uncalled for... but blasterkid13 just because a blaster has the same amount of hp as a 125 dont mean it will beat it... the blaster is heavier with diffrent gearing, tires, and surfaces will come into play... the best thing to do with this post is to quit replying and let it sink to the bottom... hes only wanting attention and if u keep posting hes getting his way...
thats not the point, he said blasters have 13hp and 125's have a 35 and its impossible for a blaster to beat a 125 while infact its not impossible.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
ZBlaster said:
Quads get way more hookup off the line, so once you jump ahead, your most likely going to win with matching HP.

Another thing I didn't add, blasters are extremely choked up stock. A good port and polish job, and a toomey b-1 or phantom pipe, or several others for that matter, give it about 10hp increase. And with few other mods (ex: 240 kit, reeds, 28 - 36mm carbs, air filter, no lid...etc) it can have well over 35hp. I've seen blasters hittin over 45 on the charts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i hate all u people that dis us blasater riders :evil: & thats the way to tell them blasterkid13 good job :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Aright.. Well, i didnt bother reading your bull shyt post but from what i saw, you need to wake up. I don't think anyone cares about who beats who. Why can't you just r.i.d.e. I don't think you should stereo type blster riders either. I am one and i never said i would beat anyone. Get to know us here first instead of coming here an bitching. Take your bull crap over to exriders, you'll fit in nicely over there :jerk: :AFR:

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Crazed said:
ZBlaster said:
Quads get way more hookup off the line, so once you jump ahead, your most likely going to win with matching HP.

Another thing I didn't add, blasters are extremely choked up stock. A good port and polish job, and a toomey b-1 or phantom pipe, or several others for that matter, give it about 10hp increase. And with few other mods (ex: 240 kit, reeds, 28 - 36mm carbs, air filter, no lid...etc) it can have well over 35hp. I've seen blasters hittin over 45 on the charts.
a port and polish along will give you more than 10hp increase, and then a pipe will give you and easy 6HP increase..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am 29 years old, and I proudly ride my Blaster. Sure I have put over 4k into my machine to make it perform or outperform other riders, but who the hell cares. These clowns that get boners off of reading our replies to their silly, misinformed, and white trash ideas are only jealous because they can't afford anything but the Bigwheel they ride on. To Hell with them. My Blaster is only one of my three machines, and the Blaster will be the last I ever get rid of.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
blkblast said:
I am 29 years old, and I proudly ride my Blaster. Sure I have put over 4k into my machine to make it perform or outperform other riders, but who the hell cares. These clowns that get boners off of reading our replies to their silly, misinformed, and white trash ideas are only jealous because they can't afford anything but the Bigwheel they ride on. To Hell with them. My Blaster is only one of my three machines, and the Blaster will be the last I ever get rid of.
well said bro :nod:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
blaster93 said:

I'm guessing you fit that 10-15 age group you mentioned?? :bk: :roll:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.