Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
great video. Looks like you have some nice jumps, but the one that the guy got hurt on does not look like a 5th gear jump. Great vid though

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
badass vid :tup:

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
that was SLOW d-loding!!! good vid, i liked year in a life better, but this was still good.

The credits where to long, and u focused to much on the jump, more wheelies and stopies and other playing around would of been nice, but nice air!

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
Very nice Video, I also liked the "A Day in the Life of My YFZ" Video more, but this was another piece of art :) Nice jump, do you own that property?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice video nice jumps!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yfz speed rider said:
great video. Looks like you have some nice jumps, but the one that the guy got hurt on does not look like a 5th gear jump. Great vid though
Thanks, man. Well we started out hitting it in 4th, but 5th felt alot more comfortable, and I'm also running a 13T sprocket, so I'm geared down a bit.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Warrior King said:
that was SLOW d-loding!!! good vid, i liked year in a life better, but this was still good.

The credits where to long, and u focused to much on the jump, more wheelies and stopies and other playing around would of been nice, but nice air!
nice vid man :tup: I donno what Ebert here is talking about :lol:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
sweet vid man! what did you build your jumps with?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice Vid. I am to old and beat up to do much of that anymore But I enjoy watching others. I will try to get some of our drag videos up.I also have some old footage of us on ATCs(three wheelers to those who dont know)MXing and flat rack.I have to convert them from beta and vhs first.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blu03master said:
sweet vid man! what did you build your jumps with?
Thanks man. Its actually a run-down dirt bike track that my father in-law's neighbor built. They let somone ride on it, they got hurt, and then sued them, so they want my father in-law to tear it down. In the meantime we cleared it out in "prepertion to tear it down" and hit a few jumps in the meantime. :nod: Sucks that people are so sue happy and ruin everyone elses fun. I wish i could buy it from him but the county only allows 20 acre or bigger plots to be sold. :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SCHOLLE said:
Nice Vid. I am to old and beat up to do much of that anymore But I enjoy watching others. I will try to get some of our drag videos up.I also have some old footage of us on ATCs(three wheelers to those who dont know)MXing and flat rack.I have to convert them from beta and vhs first.
Yeah I'm pretty beat up at 28 also, I probably shouldnt do alot of what i do, i Have steel rods going down 85% of my back, from being paralyzed for 2 weeks, but oh well, i'll pay for it down the road. :nod: Gett hose vids up, i would like to see them.

·
8,530 Posts
Nice VIdeo!! :tup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts