·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe these are all jolly rogers neatv-mx race

2nd one in

couple of yfzracer87

NEW PICS FROM WINCHESTER MX 10/24

YFZRACER87 AGAIN(TOO BAD HE FLIPPED 2ND MOTO :razz: )

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Awesome pics, make's me look forward to next season. :tup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Awesome pics and it looks like a really nice track and really nice quad :tup: :hey:

·
Registered
427 Posts
that track is insane, tons of jumps, 1.5 miles long, and 1 intimidator. put some pics up of the intimidator if you have any

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
koby13 said:
that track is insane, tons of jumps, 1.5 miles long, and 1 intimidator. put some pics up of the intimidator if you have any
none in this pic batch...i can find one tho....go on to exriders and into the racing section and look for rider 270 and 19 claim the intimidator..... josh creamer and eldon townes jumped the intimidator on their quads durring the open practice for dbikes its a sick video and shows the enourmous air and hangtime u get on the jump...to put it into perspective for people, k&k's pro national rider Joe Haavisto was the first quad rider to clear it this past year, he had been doing it all day, its very difficult on a quad, he came up short one time flipped on the hill the bike flipped 3 times hit him and he got a gash in his leg, broke a buncha shit and was life flighted.....trust me u dont mess with this jump eldon and josh r lucky they made it out alive :nod: the landing/hill is almost vertical...they have a big sign for it and everything if i can find a picture or anyone sees this post then put the pic up :nod: thanks for all the good comments guys! ya its one of the best tracks on the east coast supposedly...need to compare it to a few more first tho its def. a tough track at times tho!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kahuna said:
Sweet pics. Looks like a nice place to ride.
Are we having Coolant problems?
-Kahuna :TB:
it was muddy as F_U_C_K the first race there was a hugeeee puddle before both the pics were taken i had no overheating problems that race but i did have a problem this past weekend i either burnt off all my coolant or pissed it all out lol the temp changed so dramatically since the morning it had dropped like 15-20 degrees between the 12 o clock moto and the 4 oclock moto lol the bike ran a little too lean second moto but the race these pics were taken at i had no overheating problems just too much water :nod:

·
Registered
537 Posts
wow that is a bad track, raptor88, raptor_16, mxbro24 and me are going to build a nice one out on our new property that we have 200 acres to race and +more land around ours that we are aloud to ride on. we are gonna have an awesome race track out there to practice on and just have fun and josh just so you know my parents said we could make one out there wherever we want!!!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
raptor_boy580 said:
wow that is a bad track, raptor88, raptor_16, mxbro24 and me are going to build a nice one out on our new property that we have 200 acres to race and +more land around ours that we are aloud to ride on. we are gonna have an awesome race track out there to practice on and just have fun and josh just so you know my parents said we could make one out there wherever we want!!!!
HECK YES!!! :rock:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yfzracer87 said:
pics look good!! :hey: :tup:
kid on the white yfz sucks tho :lol: i still have some more of u in my pile of pics i think

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yfzracer87 said:
TroyLeePred03 said:
yfzracer87 said:
pics look good!! :hey: :tup:
kid on the white yfz sucks tho :lol: i still have some more of u in my pile of pics i think
Thanks thanks alot, but i did beat you!! :hey:
not in the 2nd race someone flipped :lol: novice class or not i got a trophy :lol: i just found some more pics the iverson productions pics r gonna be up saturday afternnoon hopefully he said...lata

·
Registered
129 Posts
wow those new pics look good, ya ya i did flip but oh well, winter rebiuld now begins!! :hey:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts