Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,546 Posts
Cool.

That is the more gutsy way to keep it clean!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I saw a few guys doingthat a few years back in Coos Bay OR. 4-5 times until one guys went over the handlebars.. It was pretty funny.. He wasnt hurt but his bike was jacked up.....:lol:

I aint gonna try it... LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how deep is the water?
In the middle...we don't know - I couldn't touch the bottom, I ran out of air. The sides slope down pretty good though, for about every foot out you drop a foot or so.

...and when you don't make it, the key is to let off so you don't draw water into the intake with the engine running. Inevitably you get water in the engine though. The key after is to drain the oil/water out, change the filter, remove the plug and turn it over to get the water out of the chamber. After about 6 oil changes the water is finally out of the engine.

·
Registered
389 Posts
i had seen quite a few vids of this "water skimming" online but just so happen to be there that particular day. thats when danny made his first crossing double headed. very cool!

·
Registered
99 Posts
thats some badass shit right there. ive seen guys do that on freekin dirt bikes with paddles and a single ski in front. my buddy has a 1980's 200atc i think its a big red, but we ride it up and down a river in our town like a jet ski, it has 25" woolly boogers on it and it will go about 5-10mph max and it handles like a bicycle. it is the craziest thing i have ever seen or done on a atv.

·
Premium Member
5,563 Posts
Very cool!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts