Blue Traxx Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killed a Raptor on my 250R

7K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  sinner660 
#1 ·
i got a atc250R the tricked one was the one i was racing with my cousin has a piped and jetted raptor, he took me off the line but as soon as i hit 3rd, the race changed to my favor. Next time iam going to try a second gear start.
adam

#2 ·
Lol raptor dont stand a chance. It don't even stand a chance against a stock atc250r. ATC250rs are ruthless.

#3 ·
thanks

iam knew to the site and wanted to see if the atv guys would say i was out dated and slow lol
adam

#4 ·
Great kill i love when these guys with 400 pound 4 jokes get beat by a two stroke with minor mods and then the guy with the 4 joke says his clutch was slipping or hes tired or some other crap like that :tup:

#5 ·
ive beaten a trx250r on my cr125, that was pretty cool victory for me considering i was stock at the time, now my riding area is beat due to law enforcments so i hardly ever drag race anyon or anyhting anymore, only my brother on his yz125 if i get lucky(hes not a fan of drag racing)

#12 ·
sampleez said:
i would like to see any of you knocking on 4 strokes to race a crf450, cause you aint got shit!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... its on then.

#13 ·
sampleez said:
i would like to see any of you knocking on 4 strokes to race a crf450, cause you aint got shit!!!!!!!!!!
This guy has never ridden a banshee :scared:

#14 ·
parksie said:
sampleez said:
This guy has never ridden a banshee :scared:
Guess not.

#16 ·
factory effex said:
a crf450 would murder a banshee just so you know. :tup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not my banshee :rock:

#17 ·
a crf450 would murder a banshee just so you know.
not this banshee

or this banshee

#19 ·
njwarrior350 said:
blaster2000 said:
Great kill i love when these guys with 400 pound 4 jokes get beat by a two stroke with minor mods and then the guy with the 4 joke says his clutch was slipping or hes tired or some other crap like that :tup:

yea i bet your showing up alotta 4 strokes with your piped blaster :roll:
haha too funny

#20 ·
DirtyFitz said:
njwarrior350 said:
blaster2000 said:

haha too funny
I agree!

#21 ·
Manny350 said:
DirtyFitz said:
njwarrior350 said:
blaster2000 said:

haha too funny
I agree!
I seconded that.

#23 ·
blaster2000 said:
coming from a guy that owns a blaster .. that cant beat me in reverse... :lol: :tup:

#26 ·
coming from a guy that owns a blaster .. that cant beat me in reverse... :lol: :tup:[/quote]

id laugh if you raced him in reverse and then the tranny falls out of your craptor and he wins , i swear alot of you raptor owners, not all but alot, think because you have 660 cc your fast just like hardley ablesons the more ccs the more cocky i think yamaha had HD help them engineer raptor motor, just like harleys theyre heavy, slow ,underpowered ,and overpriced man you should get some leather saddle bags and butless chaps too :jerk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.