Blue Traxx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a atc250R the tricked one was the one i was racing with my cousin has a piped and jetted raptor, he took me off the line but as soon as i hit 3rd, the race changed to my favor. Next time iam going to try a second gear start.
adam

·
Registered
153 Posts
Lol raptor dont stand a chance. It don't even stand a chance against a stock atc250r. ATC250rs are ruthless.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

iam knew to the site and wanted to see if the atv guys would say i was out dated and slow lol
adam

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great kill i love when these guys with 400 pound 4 jokes get beat by a two stroke with minor mods and then the guy with the 4 joke says his clutch was slipping or hes tired or some other crap like that :tup:

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
ive beaten a trx250r on my cr125, that was pretty cool victory for me considering i was stock at the time, now my riding area is beat due to law enforcments so i hardly ever drag race anyon or anyhting anymore, only my brother on his yz125 if i get lucky(hes not a fan of drag racing)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've beaten my friends atc250r on my piped raptor. He was on asphalt while I was on the dirt too. But then again they have the air cooled version aswell, that probably played a difference.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
blaster2000 said:
Great kill i love when these guys with 400 pound 4 jokes get beat by a two stroke with minor mods and then the guy with the 4 joke says his clutch was slipping or hes tired or some other crap like that :tup:

yea i bet your showing up alotta 4 strokes with your piped blaster :roll:

·
Registered
302 Posts
maybe not against a raptor but i bet he does against a warrior even a new one :wtf:

·
Registered
153 Posts
sampleez said:
i would like to see any of you knocking on 4 strokes to race a crf450, cause you aint got shit!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... its on then.

·
Registered
134 Posts
sampleez said:
i would like to see any of you knocking on 4 strokes to race a crf450, cause you aint got shit!!!!!!!!!!
This guy has never ridden a banshee :scared:

·
Registered
153 Posts
parksie said:
sampleez said:
This guy has never ridden a banshee :scared:
Guess not.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
a crf450 would murder a banshee just so you know. :tup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
factory effex said:
a crf450 would murder a banshee just so you know. :tup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Not my banshee :rock:

·
Registered
153 Posts
a crf450 would murder a banshee just so you know.
not this banshee

or this banshee

·
Registered
73 Posts
sampleez said:
I'd like to see you race a cr500 2stroke bike.
cc for cc a 2-stroke will smoke a 4-stroke, plain and simple.

·
Registered
103 Posts
njwarrior350 said:
blaster2000 said:

haha too funny

·
Registered
153 Posts
DirtyFitz said:
njwarrior350 said:
blaster2000 said:

haha too funny
I agree!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.