1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I bought one and am very happy with it. Jerry is a good guy to deal with. I used it to dial in my bike and now have it permanantely mounted on my bike. Its sweet. If you have any questions about it just let me know.
Here is a link to a preious thread I did.

http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=51623&highlight=

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guy's and sorry for not doing a search. one of these days I'll learn

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I think i am sold on it too. Bad part is I will need to buy two, one for the Grizz and another for the Raptor :tup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I would be glad to sell you two complete meters but you only need one. Many people buy one complete setup and then buy an extra bung and plug for each additional quad. You can dial in one quad and then move it to another and dial that one in.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
jt911 said:
I would be glad to sell you two complete meters but you only need one. Many people buy one complete setup and then buy an extra bung and plug for each additional quad. You can dial in one quad and then move it to another and dial that one in.
SUHweet. I will order one with an extra bung after the 15th!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jt911 said:
good deal but when you take the o2 sensor out what do you plug the hole with? I know with some auto sensors they have a thread all their own. Second question I saw in your instructions if you leave the sensor in the life of it drops. I understand why but how long can you expect it to last if you leave it in? Also if your running dual exhaust with seperate header pipes to each can do you need two sensors, one for each pipe or will it work the same in just one pipe. In a single cylinder motor that is.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Stubby660 said:
jt911 said:
good deal but when you take the o2 sensor out what do you plug the hole with? I know with some auto sensors they have a thread all their own. Second question I saw in your instructions if you leave the sensor in the life of it drops. I understand why but how long can you expect it to last if you leave it in? Also if your running dual exhaust with seperate header pipes to each can do you need two sensors, one for each pipe or will it work the same in just one pipe. In a single cylinder motor that is.
I supply a plug that replaces the sensor when you remove it.
You can expect at least 6 months if you leave the sensor in all of the time.
You only need to tap into one exhaust pipe in your situation.
Jerry

·
Registered
387 Posts
To avoid making holes in the exhaust, would the sensor work if it was mounted in a short tube and then this tube was attached to the exhaust outlet?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jt911 said:
I supply a plug that replaces the sensor when you remove it.You can expect at least 6 months if you leave the sensor in all of the time.You only need to tap into one exhaust pipe in your situation.
Jerry
:tup: I'll be in touch with you..... thanks

·
Registered
404 Posts
MikeN said:
To avoid making holes in the exhaust, would the sensor work if it was mounted in a short tube and then this tube was attached to the exhaust outlet?
No, that will not work!
Jerry

·
Registered
584 Posts
Stubby660 said:
http://www.jet4power.com/products.html#Jet4Power%20Products

Anyone use one of these yet ? I've dynoed my quad to tune in the past but thats like a two hour clip and costs more than this thing. If it works it's a sweet thing :nod:
they work good, it definatly helped me in tuning my bike..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I need to get one please every time i click the link it says that no such website
I have one to sell, and haven’t gotten the website to work, either. It might be out of order or business. You will need to buy a bung because the one that came with it is welded to my bike. I also have an extra O2 sensor. Send me a PM if interested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts