I dont think you would need two just because the fact that both carbs should be running the same right? You would just have to have the same settings on both though. But they do seem helpful, if i had extra money i would definitly look into one, cuz it sure is a pain to jet this thing.
1. does any one have one.... I do... will have a review soon :tup:
2. is it help full.... Very :nod:
3. is it nesseary.... Yes, for correct tuning.
4. will you need tow o2 sendings for two pipes i have a single carb so i quess no.... No you will not, but it doesn't hurt, you will know how each cylinder is running, even though you have a single carb, there can still be an air leak :tdown:
5. if you have any pics on it on your bike? Soon.... with my Review.
A forum community dedicated to Yamaha ATV owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, racing, maintenance, and more! Open to Banshees, Raptors, Blasters, and others for recreational riding and racing.