·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
air/ fuel meter :wtf:

1. does any one have one
2. is it help full
3. is it nesseary
4. will you need tow o2 sendings for two pipes i have a single carb so i quess no
5. if you have any pics on it on your bikes

thank you for reading
chris

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
I dont think you would need two just because the fact that both carbs should be running the same right? You would just have to have the same settings on both though. But they do seem helpful, if i had extra money i would definitly look into one, cuz it sure is a pain to jet this thing.

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
1. does any one have one.... I do... will have a review soon :tup:

2. is it help full.... Very :nod:

3. is it nesseary.... Yes, for correct tuning.

4. will you need tow o2 sendings for two pipes i have a single carb so i quess no.... No you will not, but it doesn't hurt, you will know how each cylinder is running, even though you have a single carb, there can still be an air leak :tdown:

5. if you have any pics on it on your bike? Soon.... with my Review.

·
Premium Member
3,767 Posts
is it nesseary
I don't think so. Jetting a shee is pretty is pretty simple...especially with stock carbs.

Now I would say that running alky when the jetting changes daily, hourly, I could see it being a nice tool to have.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dextreme said:
is it nesseary
I don't think so. Jetting a shee is pretty is pretty simple...especially with stock carbs.

Now I would say that running alky when the jetting changes daily, hourly, I could see it being a nice tool to have.
It is necessary if you want:

1) Maximum horsepower out of any stock or modded motor.

2) Instant feedback to obtain perfect jetting. No one really knows if they have it jetted perfect. Its just a guess.

3) Spend minimal time jetting.

4)Not burn up a motor from being jetted lean.

Once you see how well the meter works for yourself, it is like gold! Very valuable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts