Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I've been trying to get hold of these turkeys, they never answer my e-mails: paid for a Elka rear shock on e-bay, I had to phone them three times to get it sorted as they wouldn't answer e-mails for 2 weeks, hell I've paid the $$$, covered the freight and insurance and now 3 1/2 weeks later still nothing, international phone calls cost me $30 - 50 a pop............. I need to speak with the boss / owner.

So Janseen Racing if your reading this feel free to call me i'm already out $100 in international calls to you guys for zippo so far.

++64 9 300 9173 DDI in NZ.

So far I've refrained from bagging these guys but a super negative rating is heading thereway on e-bay.......... still doesn't resolve the fact that I'm out US$504 with no delivery, they uplifted my PayPal payment on October 5th.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.................

Craig Ridgley

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good Experience

Well I bought a FCR carb off of them a while back. I had some questions and thought I had an issue with it (turned out to be something that I was doing wrong). I called them and spoke to the owner at the time. He was 100% helpful and also said that if I had ANY issue with the carb, he had NO problem fully refunding me. Again, turned out to be something else (air leak on intake manifold). They shipped me the carb fast, had killer customer service, etc. I was very impressed with them...

·
Registered
22 Posts
You need to talk to joel and him only. He is very professional and will get it sorted out. He carries quality products and is very helpful, but he needs to get your issue resolved and quickly.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to crazy Z, he called them up and gave them a nudge............. thanks man.

They e-mailed me to say my carbs haven't shipped............ I bought a rear shock........... opps............ next e-mail was saying the shocks shipped ages ago (no kidding...................) and they'd get back to me..............................

lets see what happens next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts