Blue Traxx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christmas time.. you know what that means

SHOPPING

What do you guys/girls plan on getting for your girlfriends/boyfriends, husbands/wifes. I hate christmas shopping and it would be great to hear other people input on the subject.

As of right now i dont know what im getting for my girlfriend, but i have a few weeks to decide. We have only been goin out for a little while and only want to spend about 70-80 bucks, but still be a nice gift...any ideas?

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Perfume or a nice braclet is a nice gift for your girlfriend :tup:

·
Registered
475 Posts
im buying mygirlfriend a nice pair of tires and a nice AC bumper :nod:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
2003BlAcKnReDbLaStEr said:
SheRides721 said:
I think shes hinting something danny.. :lol: But yeah perfume is a good gift.
:lol: I have enuff perfume and i dont wear jewelary. Its just most girls like that kinda stuff :shrug:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
SheRides721 said:
SheRides721 said:
:lol: I have enuff perfume and i dont wear jewelary. Its just most girls like that kinda stuff :shrug:
Yeah I already been there with the perfume and like she said, she doesn't wear jewelry.

A yfz450 or a couple grand is a nice gift to get your boyfriend... :tup:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Cvillecoldblood said:
SheRides721 said:
SheRides721 said:
Yeah I already been there with the perfume and like she said, she doesn't wear jewelry.

A yfz450 or a couple grand is a nice gift to get your boyfriend... :tup:
Bahaha yeah, or a little kiss on the cheek :roll: :smooch:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I broke up with my gf so i get to be a cheap bastard for christmas this year :lol: I usually get my dad some tools and I get my mom I really dont know I always just find something random and buy it for her and I buy my lil sis games for her playstation or somethin or other

·
Registered
671 Posts
i don't know why they call it perfume it smells more like bug spray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barf:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
superfastyfz450driver said:
i don't know why they call it perfume it smells more like bug spray :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :barf:
What kinda girl are you datin :scared: Haha im j/k..Masybe her taste in perfume sucks :shrug: And MR. Slithers, that sucks lol. I heard something about the kind of perfume a girl wears is one of the things that guys remeber her as

·
Registered
937 Posts
SheRides721 said:
superfastyfz450driver said:
What kinda girl are you datin :scared: Haha im j/k..Masybe her taste in perfume sucks :shrug: And MR. Slithers, that sucks lol. I heard something about the kind of perfume a girl wears is one of the things that guys remeber her as
I think thats true :nod: , I broke up with my girlfriend in August after a Year of dating. I can still remeber her perfume smell.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts